The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what side Ed is on. Porsters like these is what creates "slurpers" and "mopes"

Dude's been beating his chest for decades baby! There's no hope. Disband the program. Everything is the same as it always has been, I guess everyone should just give up and jump off a roof I guess.

Go root for another team man. Seriously, this **** clearly isn't good for your mental health.

View attachment 227517
Weren't you nominated for Slurper of the Year? Lmao take your L

Advertisement
Advertisement
So a guesstimate in response to a poster by you? All in fun. A guesstimate at first glance 30 seconds after the schedule release in a thread about it? "People are ******* idiots and enjoy misery" I believe you said. Go back to blowing your lord and savior.
Edwarddddd, pendejo. Lemme ask you something - Why the F^ck are you here?

You clearly don't like Miami. I don't think I can find ten posts that don't include you b!t ching and hemorrhaging spanning the last 2-3 years. So you're here to ***** and moan and pump your chest when things don't go well?

Get the f^ck off the board if you have literally no hope then. You clearly can't handle adversity, probably weren't too good at sports growing up. Why even be here? Why talk about Canes football if you quite literally don't have anything positive to believe in? Why torture yourself with this program? Go latch onto Garcia's ******* that you gargled so vehemently and adamantly that he was the savior to this program. There's still room at the Miami castaway university.

Oh but if you have the smallest modicum of faith, you're a slurper and gargle Mario's balls like it's mouthwash.

Take this ******* L and ratio and stick it up your bleeding ******, you *****^cking two-dollar pygmy-looking *****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hmm.... sounds like Miami cooled on him.

1675277309968.jpeg

Advertisement
First and foremost, Miami is 20-15 over the past three years, 7+5+3= 15, second, Wisconsin is 20-13 because of a Covid season that only let them play seven games (in which they were ranked but uncharacteristically dropped games to conference rivals).

If we go back the past five years, Wisconsin is 38-22 and Miami is 33-28. Miami has had three coaches in that same timespan playing in a worse conference.

Wisconsin would also beat Miami right now as we speak, thats a fairly fair statement to make. Its a good enough job for Phil Longo, a guy everyone in here would have loved to have and a good enough job for Mike Tressel, who coached Cincinnati into being one of the top defensive teams over the past two seasons.

This isn't slurping. Miami isn't good, nor attractive as we speak. The current state of the program is a loss to MTSU, a complete cluster**** of an offense and a sub .500 record. It's perfectly okay to admit that we are in a multiyear rebuild-program and we need to be the spot for young, hungry guys to build a resume.

Saying that a different program is a better job and providing evidence to do so isn't being a slurper for another program, nor is it being a mope. Its being realistic, something this board desperately needs...
The spider man meme is Miami and Wisconsin over the last 3 years, sorry. Thats from a record stand point and if we compare players able to recruit, its no contest. Only reason for staying at Wisconsin is full stadiums and low expectations.

Advertisement
At this point like Cribs and DMoney said, there's so much mierda to sift through that it's almost asinine to hold onto every single coaching rumor out there.

But I said it before and I'll say it again...if we end up with Arroyo, it signals a far bigger problem that Mario won't relinquish control over certain offensive approaches or no one will work for him. If Arroyo was the choice, he would have been hired already. If he's hired later, we swung and missed with multiple, multiple people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back