The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
First and foremost, Miami is 20-15 over the past three years, 7+5+3= 15, second, Wisconsin is 20-13 because of a Covid season that only let them play seven games (in which they were ranked but uncharacteristically dropped games to conference rivals).

If we go back the past five years, Wisconsin is 38-22 and Miami is 33-28. Miami has had three coaches in that same timespan playing in a worse conference.

Wisconsin would also beat Miami right now as we speak, thats a fairly fair statement to make. Its a good enough job for Phil Longo, a guy everyone in here would have loved to have and a good enough job for Mike Tressel, who coached Cincinnati into being one of the top defensive teams over the past two seasons.

This isn't slurping. Miami isn't good, nor attractive as we speak. The current state of the program is a loss to MTSU, a complete cluster**** of an offense and a sub .500 record. It's perfectly okay to admit that we are in a multiyear rebuild-program and we need to be the spot for young, hungry guys to build a resume.

Saying that a different program is a better job and providing evidence to do so isn't being a slurper for another program, nor is it being a mope. Its being realistic, something this board desperately needs...
Me agreeing with Bender...

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Remember yesterday when you were calling people idiots for making season win predictions? How time flies. What's the difference between what you just did and that? Because you gave a disclaimer that it's not an "actual prediction", but then gave an actual prediction of 6 to 8 wins?

Win projections in February? Yikes.

Remember yesterday when you were calling people idiots for making season win predictions? How time flies. What's the difference between what you just did and that? Because you gave a disclaimer that it's not an "actual prediction", but then gave an actual prediction of 6 to 8 wins?
Because it is stupid to make season predictions at this time. Why the f^ck would you make an actual prediction when we don't even have a full staff yet?

Try reading, it'll get you places. Nothing I said was concrete, all hypothetical and concerning a take on a team in which I don't think is heads and shoulders better than us. My "hypothetical" win prediction comment is based on nothing concrete or factual, simply fantasy and conversational.

On the other hand, people were acting as if it was a foregone conclusion in the other thread. That's the difference.

Advertisement
Im unoriginal because you called me a name thats been said 1000 times and wasnt funny the 1st time it was said.

Call me something funny. **** use that big brain of yours.

Its amazing how you turned crossover into crossdresser. How did you come up with that?

Don't be mad that people have called you that 1000 times in real life.

I'll bet if you did a search of this whole website, it hasn't been done that frequently here.

Sorry that you've heard it so many times.

Im unoriginal because you called me a name thats been said 1000 times and wasnt funny the 1st time it was said.

Call me something funny. ****, [you need a comma <-- there] use that big brain of yours Brad .

Its amazing how you turned crossover into crossdresser. How did you come up with that?

@Empirical Cane amirite?

I don’t know anything aside from what Blue said. Blue mentioned him the most and appeared to like him more than the others. He’s a WR coach too so with Scott we’d have to get a QB coach. I’m fine w the 3 blue mentioned who he said were the ones that stood out to him out of the names he’s heard.

Word to the wise, outside of some recruiting info, Blue is senile

Advertisement
Don't be mad that people have called you that 1000 times in real life.

I'll bet if you did a search of this whole website, it hasn't been done that frequently here.

Sorry that you've heard it so many times.
Lmao yea im so upset you changed my username to crossdresser. Its so upsetting. How will i recover from your witty name change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because it is stupid to make season predictions at this time. Why the f^ck would you make an actual prediction when we don't even have a full staff yet?

Try reading, it'll get you places. Nothing I said was concrete, all hypothetical and concerning a take on a team in which I don't think is heads and shoulders better than us. My "hypothetical" win prediction comment is based on nothing concrete or factual, simply fantasy and conversational.

On the other hand, people were acting as if it was a foregone conclusion in the other thread. That's the difference.
So your's was hypothetical, but you were reading all the other posters minds in the other thread to know their's was concrete. L M A O holy backtrack Batman

So your's was hypothetical, but you were reading all the other posters minds in the other thread to know their's was concrete. L M A O holy backtrack Batman
1675275419447.jpeg

No **** mine was hypothetical, did I say anywhere that it was my set in stone prediction? Literally said "way too early" - because that's what it is. It's February. I simply responded to another poster when he brought up the urgency regarding Mario's second season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back