The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never stop moping, moper.
im-not-a-fan-im-a-superfan-matt-iseman.gif

Advertisement
This is the take away. IF it's true Cristobal spoke with Candle and Hartline, shouldn't that kill some of the "Mario only likes bro-ffense, bro" talk ?

First, there is no confirmation he actually spoke to either. People are just throwing out names.

Second, even if he did talk with them, it doesn't necessarily change the bro style narrative. If he did talk with both, then they turned him down. Maybe one reason is they didn't trust that Cristobal would give them total autonomy to run their system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven’t seen his name mentioned much. Would check a lot of boxes. How do we feel about this ?
I don’t know anything aside from what Blue said. Blue mentioned him the most and appeared to like him more than the others. He’s a WR coach too so with Scott we’d have to get a QB coach. I’m fine w the 3 blue mentioned who he said were the ones that stood out to him out of the names he’s heard.

Advertisement
I guess I'm more optimistic than others but the right OC and GT/UVA should be wins. Split the toss-ups and you're looking at 7-5. I also don't think UNC is anything special to generate a probable loss considering they lost Longo, Downs and Green. Maye is good but I think people are crowning him too early; Steele (for as much **** as he gets) did force the kid into 2 INT's.

It's too early for actual predictions and wayyyy too many question marks surrounding the roster, depth at key positions, and coaching changes...but I'd cautiously say anywhere between 6-8 wins.
Remember yesterday when you were calling people idiots for making season win predictions? How time flies. What's the difference between what you just did and that? Because you gave a disclaimer that it's not an "actual prediction", but then gave an actual prediction of 6 to 8 wins?

So you're unoriginal too.
Im unoriginal because you called me a name thats been said 1000 times and wasnt funny the 1st time it was said.

Call me something funny. **** use that big brain of yours.

Its amazing how you turned crossover into crossdresser. How did you come up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back