The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hopefully Serious as in Almost closing and not the latter. but I wait patiently.

1675361027587.png

Advertisement
Saban 2 best OC's were Kiffin and Sarkisian who had well established reputations when they got to Bama. The others were being complimented by great defense. Offenses were meh. Maybe he wants to go back to a more run heavy scheme.

Advertisement
John Witherspoon Funk GIF

@Odysseus

Thanks for crop dusting us with this stinker. I dont think there is a candle strong enough to cut through this smell.

@JamesQuall Book him. This needs to be on his record. My man @TOcane called in a citizens arrest on this.

You should start bookmarking these in case the Awards Committee decides to create a worst joke award next year. I could see this one being a nominee.

@PIPO No need to bump this up to the high court. This one is a cut and dry case.
Between @Odysseus and who else was it? @Science?

Might need to re-open Alcatraz or the court and prison cell at the old Veterans Stadium that was used in game days to arrest & process drunk Eagles fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rees isnt the flavor of the month...he isnt exciting so everyone downplays him.

Meanwhile we talk about how ND doesnt have much speed and the OL is typically the only strength and he was using guys like Pyne to win games.

But he is young and clearly has caught Sabans attention for something he has done...which is likely doing more with less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back