Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was, am, and will continue to be that dumb and I defy you to stop me.
1B5D67C0-FAC5-4E4D-98A6-2D678F033E4D.jpeg

I was told that tweet had nothing to do with what people thought. Sometimes he puts up legit hints and sometimes he’s ******* around. That’s why I don’t pay him any mind.
Exactly. They know how the fans get wrapped and go crazy

Advertisement
He’s a Miami alum who’s been with MC since MC was TE & OL’s coach on Coker’s staff.

He was with MC during his entire tenure at FIU as well, as his Director of Ops, Director of Player Personnel & Recruiting Coordinator. MC trusts him because he was with him from the ground up & was pivotal in helping him secure his best recruiting classes at FIU & landing prospects like Antwan Barnes, Anthony Gaitor, TY Hilton & Jonathan Cyprien.

He’s one of MC’s really good friends in the business & that’s why he brought him here as soon as he got the job.

didn't realize d smith is a miami alum

At least he's likely out of a job. His HC got fired.
Ironically he’s one of two coaches on their staff that AZ has held onto their contracts and denied other NFL teams from interviewing him. They want to see who they hire and see if he fits in their staff. Very highly thought of in the organization. Don’t know how that applies to him interviewing for College jobs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman now saying Candle is still a small possibility and that window has not closed yet…

Maybe all the leaks was Mario’s way of saying we have moved on to force his decision.

Who knows!
Lake and Gaby have been saying that for a couple of days. Their stance is until he or Toledo make some kind of statement that he is returning OR he is announced as going somewhere else, he is still a candidate from what they hear.

Well at least you have a take. All those negging the TOPIC (for discussion) into oblivion apparently didn't see the words 'debatable', 'if true'..and whether we agree or not, it doesn't discount the perception of the high school community (according to NAVARRO). And no one's answered the question: why the misdirection by Smith?
this is probably being created by someone who is trying to negative recruit the program it’s dumb..others have already listed all the black coaches we have currently on staff on field and off field not including Gattis and strong who just left

Could be Candle (or at least someone) has been hired and all these other interviews are for who he wants on his staff with him?

Good point we are assuming an OC hasn’t been hired when infact this could be for other positions to coach. I’m still sticking with my prediction of Brian Johnson and the reason it hasn’t been announced is not to distract from the Super Bowl.

If it’s him we’ll either know by late this evening or tomorrow once the game is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back