Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re drinking Yeunglings and pineapple juice? What is that called? Or is that a shot glass, I can’t tell?
It’s called the PIPO special. Puts them ladies to sleep pretty quickly

rachel mcadams season GIF

Advertisement
Why would Smith be in the circle of trust?

Not saying he doesn’t deserve it, just trying to understand his role with Mario
He’s a Miami alum who’s been with MC since MC was TE & OL’s coach on Coker’s staff.

He was with MC during his entire tenure at FIU as well, as his Director of Ops, Director of Player Personnel & Recruiting Coordinator. MC trusts him because he was with him from the ground up & was pivotal in helping him secure his best recruiting classes at FIU & landing prospects like Antwan Barnes, Anthony Gaitor, TY Hilton & Jonathan Cyprien.

He’s one of MC’s really good friends in the business & that’s why he brought him here as soon as he got the job.

Advertisement
Not that I don't necessarily agree that Mario has likely been turned down, a counter point is why so many candidates would interview for the role and then decline. Unless Mario is saying something completely different to them when he is interviewing them (vs the communications that certainly happen before the interview takes place), I don't think candidates would go through the interview process unless they were ready to accept the job.

There might be a few exceptions to this, but I find it hard to believe that so many would go through all of the pre-interview negotiations, the interview itself and then say 'nah, I am good'. It seems more likely to me that Mario is 1) interviewing several candidates b/c he wants talk to multiple candidates before making a decision and 2) (as others like Cribby have said) not all of these interviews are for the OC position.
To be fair they all may be withdrawing their names once they get to the part where Mario demands they go through his thorough cavity search

Advertisement
Her name was Shanna. Good lord, I was so in love with her and we had a great time, but it didn't work out.
I would say you haven’t lived if you haven’t had a Tomcat in your life that hurt you and that you’ve had a good time with.

But sounds like you haven’t saddled up since her so you need to get back on that horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back