The Noles are freakin out....

Advertisement
Asked what he is looking for on visits, he said, "Just who is going to give me the truth, tell me exactly what I want to hear, no shortcuts, no bullcrap, just straightforward the truth, man."

He says he's already spoken with every member of the UM coaching staff.

"I like (Larry) Coker the most," Rouse said. "He's just laid back. Talking to head coaches is one of the most memorable things for me.

"The most outstanding thing about Coker is he's very honest, a very great guy, and he tells me exactly what I want to hear."

Rouse had four catches in the all-star game.

"It was an awesome game," he said. "I just came in and tried to persevere, stay focused. I just tried to come out and do what everyone expected."

-Fred Rouse, 2005 (Tallahassee Lincoln HS, Former 5 Star #1 WR All World Player, Was Committed to FSU for 3 years and all the Miami "insiders" thought we had him, undrafted free agent that plays in the CFL)

flathead_catfish_1000.jpg

Miami fans thinking Fred Rouse was coming here (Lincoln) is just about as dumb as 'Nole fans thinking Thomas/Kirkland are going up there.

Advertisement
Asked what he is looking for on visits, he said, "Just who is going to give me the truth, tell me exactly what I want to hear, no shortcuts, no bullcrap, just straightforward the truth, man."

"I like (Larry) Coker the most," Rouse said. "He's just laid back. Talking to head coaches is one of the most memorable things for me.

"The most outstanding thing about Coker is he's very honest, a very great guy, and he tells me exactly what I want to hear."

"It was an awesome game," he said. "I just came in and tried to persevere, stay focused. I just tried to come out and do what everyone expected."

-Fred Rouse, 2005 (Tallahassee Lincoln HS, Former 5 Star #1 WR All World Player, Was Committed to FSU for 3 years and all the Miami "insiders" thought we had him, undrafted free agent that plays in the CFL)

I'm confused, where's the Cane fans quotes?

Canesman is a Nole concern troll.

He's just trolling, let her be.

I'm pretty sure it's the 'Nole fan who was banned just recently. Same style of posting, just a more "cane-friendly" name.

Advertisement
I hope signing day falls the way we all hope or I see a lot of posters who will be eating that crow pie...too many 100% Cane and Cane locks are being thrown around, this is still recruiting

Never understood this. So what?

People take being right far too serious. So you think we get half of our targets or less and I think we get all of them. Is it really that serious if one of us is wrong and has to "eat crow"?

its not about being right or wrong, its about people bashing FSU/UF/Notre Dame fans for thinking they are getting everybody when people on our board are doing the samething. what makes them delusional and not us?

I hope signing day falls the way we all hope or I see a lot of posters who will be eating that crow pie...too many 100% Cane and Cane locks are being thrown around, this is still recruiting

People take being right far too serious. So you think we get half of our targets or less and I think we get all of them. Is it really that serious if one of us is wrong and has to "eat crow"?

its not about being right or wrong, its about people bashing FSU/UF/Notre Dame fans for thinking they are getting everybody when people on our board are doing the samething. what makes them delusional and not us?
because the only ones we are saying are locks are the ones that are from our area

How would it look if a bunch of porsters were throwing around "100% Cane and Cane locks," for kids out of Tally Lincoln, or Niceville, or Pensacola?

i get your point, and i think they are out of their mind if they think they will get all of the remaining targets but also dont think we will get the final 8 either. i think a close of 5/8 would be tremendous for our team

Advertisement

Pretty easy. We think we're getting a bunch of local kids. They think they're getting all of OUR local kids. See the difference?

because the only ones we are saying are locks are the ones that are from our area

U sure? b/c i've seen at one point a can lock for all 8 of the remaining players on our board. i didnt think all of them were from south florida. im not from florida and could be wrong so forgive me geographical ignorance if i am but i remember reading that Robinson had to drive an hour or more down to hang with some players this weekend

Advertisement

U sure? b/c i've seen at one point a can lock for all 8 of the remaining players on our board. i didnt think all of them were from south florida. im not from florida and could be wrong so forgive me geographical ignorance if i am but i remember reading that Robinson had to drive an hour or more down to hang with some players this weekend

Pompano is in Broward County.

Pretty easy. We think we're getting a bunch of local kids. They think they're getting all of OUR local kids. See the difference?

i see your point, feeling more confident on local kids than a school hours away. i just dont think we get all 8 targets, just my opinion and i hope that i am wrong

i see your point, feeling more confident on local kids than a school hours away. i just dont think we get all 8 targets, just my opinion and i hope that i am wrong

No one expects to get all 8 targets big guy. No one. We don't even have room for 8 players. If by some miracle all 8 want to sign with us hopefully the staff will figure out a way to clear some space, but that will take some work. 6 out of 8 is a good goal.

Advertisement
Back