The Noles are freakin out....

canesman

Junior
Those toothless simpletons are in a panic. They have been led to believe that they have 6, Kirkland, Collins, Kerr, Bryant and Coley LOCKED UP.

They are freakin out mostly because they know this is their last chance to recruit against us with unkown sanctions looming.

I'm not saying they won't get some of those kids, but they simply don't understand recruiting. Al is the most efficient organized recruiter we have ever had. Jimbo is a tool when it comes to recruiting. Gran and Craig were running the show. Jimbo comes off as a country bunpkin spaz....have you heard him?

Anyway, long ride to the finish. Lets see what happens.

Advertisement
Mod on Warchant basically called the canesport article with kirkland's dads quotes bull**** and FSU still leads.

They actually thought they were going to legit win out on all these SoFla battles. Dummies

Advertisement
tumblr_lrdom0klFy1r2hybuo1_400.jpg

Again I ask, on a day where we get a commitment and so much positive info, why the need to bring up what the noles think in this space? I thought the noles and their feelings were to be discussed in the WEZ? When it comes to college football, I don't care about anyone not a Miami Hurricane. Jus sayin.

The mods on Warchant are freaks. They treat their board like its a matter of national security. They are certainly out to sell a lot of subscriptions and provide a lot of embellished opinions.

They constantly monitor canesport and call kids 2 seconds after they get off the phone with ferman if he posts something negative towards FSU.

Advertisement
UM and FSU dont recruit the same kids normally first time in awhile and its only like 5 kids between them.....All big 3 will get theirs at the end of the day

So Kirkland's dad was lying?

If the Bostwick mom article is legit, I don't see how the Keef and Kirkland articles aren't either

**** the Noles

Advertisement

If the Bostwick mom article is legit, I don't see how the Keef and Kirkland articles aren't either

**** the Noles

Kirkland told someone on twitter that the quotes were incorrect. Either Ferman and Shodell are losing it or these kids are trolling the world.

**** the Noles

Kirkland told someone on twitter that the quotes were incorrect. Either Ferman and Shodell are losing it or these kids are trolling the world.

Read Carter's story with Pete. Pretty much confirmed the Kirkland/Bostwick parts.

Noles can deny all they want

Advertisement
The Noles are denying it because the kids are feeding it. Pretty sure they want no one to know where they are going. Apparently didn't tell their parents to get with trolling.

Advertisement
Back