The Noles are freakin out....

Probably should save the ****-talking until after signing day.

Yeah, I dont get this mindset. If these kids end up f*cking us, lot of people going to be looking like fools. After watching some kids f8ck us year after year, I dont count on ANYONE until that LOI is faxed in, and even THEN, we got to hope they qualify.

Advertisement
We need someone on their website on NSD to report the epic meltdown that is sure to come. It's fun to be on the other side of this finally. Thank you Golden.

We need someone on their website on NSD to report the epic meltdown that is sure to come. It's fun to be on the other side of this finally. Thank you Golden.

Already ahead of you my friend! You'll be provided minute by minute screen shots and quotes. Ill need my own thread without interruption

This man is a ***. Nice haircut.

Who exactly is this handsome devil, and where can I make a donation to a group fighting whatever terrible condition he has?

www.SomeoneSquashedMyHeadInAVise.com

Advertisement
On Thomas lol

"Yeah, that's ridiculous. Miami may not even be our biggest threat at this point. That's coming from a trusted south Florida recruiting expert."

Already ahead of you my friend! You'll be provided minute by minute screen shots and quotes. Ill need my own thread without interruption

I hope you're not just saying that for the +rep.
/+Rep

Advertisement
Has there ever been such a huge disconnect on a recruit between 2 fan-base?

a day after NSD allot of "inside sources" and "reporters" are going to hide out for a while..

Advertisement
I hope signing day falls the way we all hope or I see a lot of posters who will be eating that crow pie...too many 100% Cane and Cane locks are being thrown around, this is still recruiting

Advertisement
I hope signing day falls the way we all hope or I see a lot of posters who will be eating that crow pie...too many 100% Cane and Cane locks are being thrown around, this is still recruiting

How would it look if a bunch of porsters were throwing around "100% Cane and Cane locks," for kids out of Tally Lincoln, or Niceville, or Pensacola?

Never understood this. So what?

People take being right far too serious. So you think we get half of our targets or less and I think we get all of them. Is it really that serious if one of us is wrong and has to "eat crow"?

Advertisement
Back