The Next Jameis Winston Is ... Kevin Olsen

What specifically do you dislike about his game Peter? Footwork? Release? Arm Strength? The fact he took your girl?

Advertisement
No chance

Total hater. Ariz just mad because that girl from his women's studies class has him stuck in the friend zone and all she talks about is Olsen. Baby Jesus probably told you to kick rocks when you asked for an interview. Keep guessing jock sniffer.

No chance
The sooner you learn to be unbiased about certain players and recruits the sooner you will become a premier journalist in South Florida. The fact that you said no chance before the kid even steps foot on the field shows your weakness.

99.gif

Advertisement
What specifically do you dislike about his game Peter? Footwork? Release? Arm Strength? The fact he took your girl?

Never an answer just the bs.

Lack of arm strength, sub-par decision making ability, not a good leader, bad attitude

Now does he have the chance to improve upon those things? Besides arm strength, yes. He can be a serviceable QB, but suggesting he will be anything more than that at this point is absurd.

After all of the reports of the hit-and-run, yawning of the sidelines during games, a weak performance in the All-American, not allowed to travel with the team during the bowl season, etc., I really doubt this guy can be our next quarterback. So far, it's been all hype. I'm sure he'll finally get his chance to show what he can do next year. I would love nothing better than for him to prove me wrong and lead the team to 10 wins and a bowl win next year.

Nah pete he has a solid arm not a rocket but strong enough to make all the throws needed. Steve marriuci said at the under armour game he was impressed by olsen and thought he could be very good.

Advertisement

Lack of arm strength, sub-par decision making ability, not a good leader, bad attitude

Now does he have the chance to improve upon those things? Besides arm strength, yes. He can be a serviceable QB, but suggesting he will be anything more than that at this point is absurd.

How much QB have you played, and how much elite coaching have you had? I'll hang up and listen.

I hope that all three QBs push each other to the limit and beyond. I want all of them to be able to start. I have had enough of injured QBs playing in games because there is no back up, or no back up coach will put in. If Olsen and Kaaya push Williams hard and Williams wins out, that is fine. But if he doesn't perform I have had enough of Golden loyalty-- stick next best in and see what happens. Williams should have player the two games before FSU this year. Maybe Morris would have gotten better or maybe Williams would had earned the strating spot.

Advertisement

You make it sound like he was some middle-of-the-pack 3-star recruit. Funny how to the recruiting experts, the coaches on the high school all-star team, etc. he was a highly-ranked, highly sought after QB recruit. Apparently they see something you don't.

Sheesh. Tell us how you really feel.

I am going to reserve my judgement on Olsen until I see him myself in the Spring. And for the record, he doesnt have to be Jameis Winston or Johnny Boy in order for us to win the **** ACC Coastal and win 10 games. Is he our Savior? I dont know yet. But I am happy that Ryan Williams has some legit comp going into the Spring. Esp since Kaaya isnt going to be here.

If it's close between olsen and williams.. i'd like the younger guy to win it.. i think it would have been good for morris if he would have been the full time guy in Al's first season.

Advertisement
Watching this video and hearing his scouting report by Jc Schurburtt , it sounds absolutely nothing like Petes.

Actually quite the opposite. Now the attitude / leadership issues could be true but the physical breakdown is off .

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...highlights-scouting-report-for-4-star-recruit

It's bc JC Schurburtt aint a jealous hoe like Patricia Ariz. The sooner this site takes cats like Ariz and Tito for what they are worth, which is UM students embedded by D$ to pick up on team and recruit chatter the better your lives will be. These kids have ZERO ******* experience playing or coaching the game of football. Their opinions on recruits or players abilities and tendencies are no better than anyone else on the board. As for Olsen, I will ride with the evals of a coach who is now an NFL OC, and not some jock sniffing sophomore liberal arts major. Do us a favor aziz, keep the factual information coming, keep your opinions to yourself and get your ******* shine box.

Advertisement
Back