Confirmed The new Miami Hurricanes locker room...

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
These are the two recently constructed SEC locker rooms that are more or less the inspiration for what we are building. They are actually very similar to each other so you can see that we are going in a really exciting direction for the players and new recruits that are coming in:

Vandy:

UGA:

😍😍😍

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
So if the facilities are being upgraded already what happens to the Soffer name?? They put 18 mil towards the existing project, correct?? If the building and everything else is being redone are they paying for it again??? If not then will the name of whoever is paying for it go on the building now???
For myself I'm glad new facilities are coming that will be on par with better programs, we need it... I was happy with what we just got but everyone knew it was still way under the standards of what else is out there...
It just made me wonder about what happens with the naming of the building...

So if the facilities are being upgraded already what happens to the Soffer name?? They put 18 mil towards the existing project, correct?? If the building and everything else is being redone are they paying for it again??? If not then will the name of whoever is paying for it go on the building now???
For myself I'm glad new facilities are coming that will be on par with better programs, we need it... I was happy with what we just got but everyone knew it was still way under the standards of what else is out there...

If the rumors are true that the football facility will be built on top of the current structure, I'm sure they'll keep the Soffer name.

But that's a first world problem. Get the facility plans in motion, and we can worry about all that stuff later.

New building gets a new name. That's how it works. Dwayne Johnson Locker Rooms today because the Rock dropped a million. Soffer remains Soffer. No worries.

Advertisement
If the rumors are true that the football facility will be built on top of the current structure, I'm sure they'll keep the Soffer name.

But that's a first world problem. Get the facility plans in motion, and we can worry about all that stuff later.
Gotcha... Just made me wonder... Obviously the new place will cost more than 18 mil so that thought popped in my head... I mean if the Soffer's are still on board with donating towards it then great... But yea it is first world issue, I get it... but it is real money involved...

New building gets a new name. That's how it works. Dwayne Johnson Locker Rooms today because the Rock dropped a million. Soffer remains Soffer. No worries.
Appreciate the response, thanks... The only thing with what you said is "new building , new name" but then said Soffer remains Soffer... If someone else is now putting up the cash for it then wouldn't it kinda be their choice on name?? Locker room as well??
Not trying to sound contradictive, again just wondering how it could potentially play out...

Advertisement
Gotcha... Just made me wonder... Obviously the new place will cost more than 18 mil so that thought popped in my head... I mean if the Soffer's are still on board with donating towards it then great... But yea it is first world issue, I get it... but it is real money involved...

IFP is new. Maybe some renovations will be made to it, but the names that would possibly be under threat are Hecht if they are going to put the new building where it is, and specific to this thread, the Rock as his name is on the locker rooms.

Soffer isn't in play.

I'm all for having great facilities but in the era of NIL this stuff (locker rooms, lounges, etc) probably became even less of an actual selling point for a recruit than before and I always thought it was slightly overrated in importance then anyway.

Advertisement
IFP is new. Maybe some renovations will be made to it, but the names that would possibly be under threat are Hecht if they are going to put the new building where it is, and specific to this thread, the Rock as his name is on the locker rooms.

Soffer isn't in play.
Cool.. I thought I came across something that said the IPF would be re-modified by expanding it with added floors and such... I know there was something written about Mario showing something over the past weekend to the potential recruits that hasn't been released publicly. It would be nice to get a glimpse of the renderings of what they're planning... I'm in construction myself so I kinda geek out at that stuff.. lol

jfc

the softer facility is a different building from thr Hecht ans the locker rooms where the changes are coming, though they connect.

I'm all for having great facilities but in the era of NIL this stuff probably became even less of an actual selling point for a recruit than before and I always thought it was slightly overrated in importance then anyway.

Yeah but a lot of the new building isn't going to be bells and whistles, but actual advancement in training, nutrition, player development, technology, care... the locker rooms are just some pretty lipstick. But it's where the players spend a LOT of their time, hang out... it should be a place they like to be at so they hang and bond more. Also, when Bama and A&M and UGA are offering up their NIL's you don't want to have a disadvantage when its apples to apples. We've been making excuses for our facilities for years. Mario wants UM to compete in every facet. Everything will be brought up to a championship level. Everything.

Advertisement
Back