Confirmed The new Miami Hurricanes locker room...

So if the facilities are being upgraded already what happens to the Soffer name?? They put 18 mil towards the existing project, correct?? If the building and everything else is being redone are they paying for it again??? If not then will the name of whoever is paying for it go on the building now???
For myself I'm glad new facilities are coming that will be on par with better programs, we need it... I was happy with what we just got but everyone knew it was still way under the standards of what else is out there...
It just made me wonder about what happens with the naming of the building...
Dam dawg, you just asked a lot of questions. I hope you at least get some of the answers you're looking for.

Advertisement
But it's a ****hole the other 355 days a year!
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
All that investment and flash when do they have time for football?...........Adidas room?...did I hear correctly?..They could LIVE in the Locker room...
Hip Hop Adidas GIF by brandsupply
I think that’s the goal, more time they spend there the closer eye the staff has on them to make sure they’re doing everything right and staying out of trouble.

Wait 'till they bring into the locker room the Adidas Adorables. They'll only be wearing 3 stripes. Part of the Upgrades. Special Therapy & Stress Management.

Speaking of College Station

I wish they'd stop pedalling these lies. It's not the football facility (as in what was just built) that cost that. When they say that they are including renovations,upkeep etc to ANY football facilities.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back