Confirmed The new Miami Hurricanes locker room...

Personally I like Vandys locker room the best of the 3 briefly shown. All of them are badass but their recliners look much more comfortable than LSU’s pods. Those things look a little wonky and you can see it in video with how some guys look awkward laying in them. I fully expect Vandy to become the new dominant power in the SEC now

Man I am all for a "functional" locker room. IDK how many of you have played ball but locker rooms get funky. The last place I would want to take a nap is in a locker room. Having a few couches around a TV to gather, fine, but all these pods with these soft *** cushions. Let some 300lb dude drag his sweaty nuts over them for a few weeks and see how often someone wants to chill in one of the comfy recliners.

Advertisement
College station is a true college town and you play in front of 105,000 at home and you’re in the SEC. I’d take college station all day long. Can’t beat that environment as a college athlete

Miami is a pro sports city.
College Station is cool on Saturdays. Miami is cool Everyday. If I have to live somewhere for 3-4 years, I'm taking the place with the beaches, bit*hes, amazing restaurants, and stuff to do outside of school. Just me though and I am sure some kids love the vibe you get in a College Town like at A&M

Man I am all for a "functional" locker room. IDK how many of you have played ball but locker rooms get funky. The last place I would want to take a nap is in a locker room. Having a few couches around a TV to gather, fine, but all these pods with these soft *** cushions. Let some 300lb dude drag his sweaty nuts over them for a few weeks and see how often someone wants to chill in one of the comfy recliners.
Agreed, played ball and locker rooms get disgusting. Although I think with the amount of resources these schools are pouring into these facilities I suspect they’re going to do a much better job of keeping them fresh and clean than the raggedy a$$ places I played at.

Agreed, played ball and locker rooms get disgusting. Although I think with the amount of resources these schools are pouring into these facilities I suspect they’re going to do a much better job of keeping them fresh and clean than the raggedy a$$ places I played at.
Yeah most of these new locker rooms have fully functional ventilation systems built alongside the floor board paneling and inside the actual lockers themselves.

Advertisement
These are the two recently constructed SEC locker rooms that are more or less the inspiration for what we are building. They are actually very similar to each other so you can see that we are going in a really exciting direction for the players and new recruits that are coming in:

Vandy:

UGA:

😍😍😍

Step Brothers Reaction GIF

Like the Macho thread mentioned on the recruiting board we need an entire new building that's 4-5 stories high. The issue Miami has is space, lack of it, and we need to build up to be able to match these others schools. Many of them have more land to work with.

Miami has always tried to put a band-aid on it due to our space issues because building "up" is expensive and due to limited space already you still need to usually keep existing structures, so it's hard to accomplish without full support top-down.

College Station is cool on Saturdays. Miami is cool Everyday. If I have to live somewhere for 3-4 years, I'm taking the place with the beaches, bit*hes, amazing restaurants, and stuff to do outside of school. Just me though and I am sure some kids love the vibe you get in a College Town like at A&M
I'd also want to live somewhere where I'm treated as a human being. College Station is the kind of place where open pining for the days of the Confederacy is socially acceptable if not encouraged. If I'm a minority student athlete, give me a major city, where diversity isn't just a buzzword.

Hopefully, the players ain’t running around butt nekkid and dragging their sweaty balls across the couches.

Advertisement
Like the Macho thread mentioned on the recruiting board we need an entire new building that's 4-5 stories high. The issue Miami has is space, lack of it, and we need to build up to be able to match these others schools. Many of them have more land to work with.

Miami has always tried to put a band-aid on it due to our space issues because building "up" is expensive and due to limited space already you still need to usually keep existing structures, so it's hard to accomplish without full support top-down.

The LSU locker room ( which includes all the football offices,meeting rooms etc. also) is at the stadium built into areas around the perimeter of the stadium…

College station is a true college town and you play in front of 105,000 at home and you’re in the SEC. I’d take college station all day long. Can’t beat that environment as a college athlete

Nothing like getting a recruiting message for Texas A&M on a Miami board

NOBODY is taking 65% less in any situation, lol.. Lets not fool ourselves here.. You not working for that much less, nobody at any job.. You are a fan, we all are but that would just be foolish
I never said 65% decrease lol. If a school is paying you a certain amount n I take 65% of it that means your taking like a 35% decrease.

Example: Ole miss paying me 100k to play football. I’ll take 65k to play in Miami anytime of day.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

Advertisement
IMO, all it's just another thing to check a box. Once the shiny new kicks are worn in, that euphoria wears off.

Perhaps that's the extra that let's recruits know you're serious about your football. It certainly gives Mario the ammunition to sell the program.

I love what the administration and boosters are doing for the program. I just wish college football hadn't come to this. Places like Alabama putting all that money into athletics when they have one of the worst education systems of any state. The money comes from boosters. I get it, but nobody is out there advocating for better education at the high school and elementary levels which is what these players and their peers need.

The big picture is that so much money is being spent in college football that impacts only a handful of lives. That's the football arms race we live in.

So if the facilities are being upgraded already what happens to the Soffer name?? They put 18 mil towards the existing project, correct?? If the building and everything else is being redone are they paying for it again??? If not then will the name of whoever is paying for it go on the building now???
For myself I'm glad new facilities are coming that will be on par with better programs, we need it... I was happy with what we just got but everyone knew it was still way under the standards of what else is out there...
It just made me wonder about what happens with the naming of the building...N
Thats just IPF. New Facility would be a separate building and type of a facility.

Advertisement

Stadium is massive dog doo doo.

These are the two recently constructed SEC locker rooms that are more or less the inspiration for what we are building. They are actually very similar to each other so you can see that we are going in a really exciting direction for the players and new recruits that are coming in:

Vandy:

UGA:

😍😍😍

Canes better have the Pharmacueticals...errrr...."Jamba Juice" dispensers....

We have a thread about locker rooms but the locker room master @brock aint checked in yet? Ffs have some decorum, people

Advertisement
Back