The Mullen guys come in and take your beating

Advertisement
No, that alone does not make them a dumpster fire. I had several arguments that when read together, defined why Tenn is a dumpster fire. The intelligent person would read it as they haven't been good out of conference or in conference this year, and they haven't been good in over 11 years. If you choose to think Tenn is a good program, then, to quote some porster on here "there's no hope 4 u"
The intelligent person wouldn't dare call someone else's program a dumpster fire when ours sukk just a bad as the program they're trying to put down!

Anyone drawing conclusions in the middle of a guy’s first season somewhere shouldn’t watch football.

Advertisement
He's going to anally fornicate us next season if we don't make serious changes

There's complete and total garbage, and THEN there's the ACC Coastal.

The fact Richt couldn't win the ****tiest of ****** divisions in year 3 and is struggling to even get us to bowl eligibility puts him in a class BELOW Coker, Shannon, and Golden.

Advertisement
There's complete and total garbage, and THEN there's the ACC Coastal.

The fact Richt couldn't win the ****tiest of ****** divisions in year 3 and is struggling to even get us to bowl eligibility puts him in a class BELOW Coker, Shannon, and Golden.
Definitely in a lower class because Richt makes more than those 3 guys combined!

This is another one of those stupid “the ACC is a good conference” posts. KY and TN would dominate the Coastal and beat every team not named Clemson.

Kentucky got teabagged by the last ACC team they played, a team that went 5-3 in conference. They aren't dominating **** and they're about to get dropped out of the rankings as they should. I can't even wrap my head around the TN argument. Just really ******* stupid. Another one of those "more SEC *** on my face, please" posts.

Advertisement
The intelligent person wouldn't dare call someone else's program a dumpster fire when ours sukk just a bad as the program they're trying to put down!

You are so fixated on that tangent huh? The point is, Kentucky is probably going from #11 to unranked based off that loss. You might not see it, but the rest of the world does.

By that logic Miami is still a national championship team since that is in Miami’s past. Yes, that’s equally as stupid as going to another season to talk about a team. You lose all credibility writing something with such an utter lack of understanding of college football. Tennessee is a dumpster fire? Stupid. TN was a dumpster fire. They’re showing an ability to play football. Something 10-13 of the ACC teams can’t say.

Sucking ACC **** doesn’t make you more of a Miami fan.

Yes that's my logic. 17 years ago is exactly the same as last year. They have averaged exactly 6 wins over the past 4 years, they have the same head coach. That is about as stable as you can get. Please explain to me, because I have such an utter lack of understanding, what is so different about the 2018 Kentucky team vs. the 2017 Kentucky team?

Yes, they were blown out by WVa and were 1-4 in conference prior to yesterday -- that's "showing an ability to play football"? You don't deserve to say whether someone is credible or not.

If you’re doubling down on that then you really are torpedoing your ability to convince anyone that you understand college football. Bringing up a first game of the season loss to a team that has been ranked within the top-10 PROVES a clown level of discussion tactics. You do realize that TN has a new coach? You do realize that nearly every P5 team they’ve played this year has been ranked, and that those teams have played well or have played other ranked teams? The only reason you’re not embarrassed by your posts is that ignorance tends to not have shame.

As for KY … the 2018 is delivering on some of the promise of the 2017 team. That’s obvious to people who actually WATCH AND UNDERSTAND college football.

Great, now you're arguing that they'd be good because they're playing other "ranked SEC teams" well. Congratulations on your circular argument. By the way, LSU, Virginia, BC, and Duke have all been ranked at some point this season.

What was the promise of the 2017 team? Can't you provide an answer? It's so obvious to you in capital letters, so please explain it to me.

Advertisement
You’re not looking for an answer, you’re trying to obscure the fact that you don’t know college football. Everyone, well I should say ALMOST everyone (you clearly don’t), agrees that the SEC is the best conference and that the ACC -especially the Coastal teams- are horrible. They also agree that Stoops is doing a good job (which was evident in how they played in ‘17) … as is Pruitt.

You truly need to watch and understand football in general and college football in particular. You have some really bad reasoning.

Oh no, a teenager thinks I have bad reasoning because...I don't agree with everyone else? You should debate Copernicus next.

Kentucky is a basketball school...so doing what they are doing is impressive (whether that can do it consistently remains to be seen). They actually have to build a program, whereas UM has to just change up some things and we can’t even do that right.

Advertisement
Back