The Mullen guys come in and take your beating

By that logic Miami is still a national championship team since that is in Miami’s past. Yes, that’s equally as stupid as going to another season to talk about a team. You lose all credibility writing something with such an utter lack of understanding of college football. Tennessee is a dumpster fire? Stupid. TN was a dumpster fire. They’re showing an ability to play football. Something 10-13 of the ACC teams can’t say.

Sucking ACC **** doesn’t make you more of a Miami fan.
WHOOP THERE IT IS!

Advertisement
Yes that's my logic. 17 years ago is exactly the same as last year. They have averaged exactly 6 wins over the past 4 years, they have the same head coach. That is about as stable as you can get. Please explain to me, because I have such an utter lack of understanding, what is so different about the 2018 Kentucky team vs. the 2017 Kentucky team?

Yes, they were blown out by WVa and were 1-4 in conference prior to yesterday -- that's "showing an ability to play football"? You don't deserve to say whether someone is credible or not.
What the kind of record do you think we have?! Tennessee is 5-5, 2-4 in the SEC! We're 5-5, 2-4 in the fuggin acc! Difference is they have 1ST YEAR, ISTANBUL TIME HEAD COACH whereas we're have a corch that's been doing this chit for nearly 2 decades! Man just give up already!

What the kind of record do you think we have?! Tennessee is 5-5, 2-4 in the SEC! We're 5-5, 2-4 in the fuggin acc! Difference is they have 1ST YEAR, ISTANBUL TIME HEAD COACH whereas we're have a corch that's been doing this chit for nearly 2 decades! Man just give up already!
^^^1ST TIME HEAD COACH ^^^ typing 2 fast outta anger lol

@hughhoney

Rather than us go back and forth … please share with me who you believe should be ranked in front of the

not at all. You’re just way too dumb to realize how stupid you are. Don’t worry, the not stupid people like me fully recognize how stupid you are.

But, if you want to jump off the insults and prove that you can actually make a thoughtful contribution to the thread, please share with me which non-SEC teams ranked behind Florida that should be ranked ahead of Florida based upon The CFP rankings?
Don't hold your breath...

Kentucky is a basketball school...so doing what they are doing is impressive (whether that can do it consistently remains to be seen). They actually have to build a program, whereas UM has to just change up some things and we can’t even do that right.
Yep

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
9whud3x.gif

Advertisement
The Mark guys come in and take ypur beating @MizCane

I’m here. Let me have it!
Also, to be fair. I have said give him benefit of doubt after the season. If he makes no changes then call for his head. I still believe if he gets a young hungry guy to run the O he can turn this around.

Advertisement
Back