The Mullen guys come in and take your beating

I’m here. Let me have it!
Also, to be fair. I have said give him benefit of doubt after the season. If he makes no changes then call for his head. I still believe if he gets a young hungry guy to run the O he can turn this around.
The recruiting momentum has swung he cannot fix this its over

Advertisement
Advertisement
It sure has.

5-6 Tennessee, in it’s first year with Pruitt, lost a game to Missouri - which has proven to be one of the hardest outs in the SEC; and beat an 11th ranked Florida last week; and has losses to FL, GA, AL, SC, MO and WV - with wins over KY and Auburn.

People who actually watch and understand football can see that Pruitt is putting the Butch Jones era in the rear view mirror. Again, people who watch and understand college football …

You like to make excuses. They didn't just lose they got obliterated.

Missouri had 2 conference wins before today (FL and Vandy), they aren't one of the "hardest outs" in the SEC.

Butch Jones fielded a couple competitive teams (2nd place SEC East finishes) during his day. Pruitt is playing Vandy for last place next week.

Advertisement
Not at all. I’ve made no excuses. If you were smarter you’d just take your “L”. You lost dude. You made a stupid comment and you’re not man enough to own up to it.

Tennessee is not a dumpster fire.

Strong retort to the points I made. The "uh no you're just wrong take your L" is a tried and true CIS response.

I still support Richt, so what's your point?

We know you support Richt. That means you have lost any ability to try and call someone else out for making an incorrect prediction. Not only did you make a terrible prediction(that Richt would be decent). You dug your heels in and are still standing by that horrid prediction.

You haven’t made any points. You’re just beating your chest … not realizing you’ve just put a spotlight on your ignorance of college football. You’re embarrassing yourself. Own it or let it go.

I'm embarrassing myself by continuing to engage you in conversation. I'll own that, lesson learned. Team that's fighting for last place next week is showing signs of life to you. Yes they are moving away from the Butch Jones era, I'll give you that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
HOW?

Is this real life?

Because it's ok for a guy who has a long established track record of 8 top 10 finishes in 14 seasons at Georgia to turn around a program that was ****ed. You guys would've wanted Harbaugh fired last year. You guys wanted Butch Davis fired. I'll give that kind of guy a chance to get it right, especially with what he's done for the program already.

Because it's ok for a guy who has a long established track record of 8 top 10 finishes in 14 seasons at Georgia to turn around a program that was ****ed. You guys would've wanted Harbaugh fired last year. You guys wanted Butch Davis fired. I'll give that kind of guy a chance to get it right, especially with what he's done for the program already.
I be str8 up if Butch Davis team quit like we have quit when Malik went back in I would be the first one to say fire Butch, the only way a coach can shut me up besides winning is bringing in top 3 classes yearly. Thats the only way I'll put up with it longer then usual

I be str8 up if Butch Davis team quit like we have quit when Malik went back in I would be the first one to say fire Butch, the only way a coach can shut me up besides winning is bringing in top 3 classes yearly. Thats the only way I'll put up with it longer then usual

Richt had a lot of work to do, and still has a lot of work to do with getting South Florida recruiting back to where it should be. This cannot happen again next year, I'll be singing a different tune if it does. But for now I'll give him another season to get it right. Not that it matters, there's no way on Earth he is getting fired this year.

Richt had a lot of work to do, and still has a lot of work to do with getting South Florida recruiting back to where it should be. This cannot happen again next year, I'll be singing a different tune if it does. But for now I'll give him another season to get it right. Not that it matters, there's no way on Earth he is getting fired this year.
Dude he lost Ingraham Nunn and Neal

ITS OVER if u dont get those kids........................ITS OVER trust me ITS OVER

Advertisement
Back