The Mullen guys come in and take your beating

Advertisement
If only we could dig up some of the classics by bomb defending Shannon and Golden. I'm pretty sure he's in this thread under a different user name now.
remember on scout when Jax cane made a thread randy isnt going anywhere and then a week later he was fired. lololololol hilarious **** he got ripped so bad.............I wish we would know whos who from there old handles cause i know alot of people are changing there names in a year or two

remember on scout when Jax cane made a thread randy isnt going anywhere and then a week later he was fired. lololololol hilarious **** he got ripped so bad.............I wish we would know whos who from there old handles cause i know alot of people are changing there names in a year or two

I'd be willing to bet bomb is the king ***aloon who's been posting in this thread

Advertisement
Not a Mullen fan but at least you can tell the locker room culture is changing some what. Past games they would have given up and lost. Something we can't say with Mark Richt...

Advertisement
you dont gotta watch the game ( since you obviously didn't ) you can see in the highlights here the lsu tackles flat out tackling the bama d line men

**** just read through the comments, it's obvious

sorry if this makes you feel worse that we didn't lose to a top 5 team.. lsu should have lost this game by 40+

What does lsu or Alabama have to do with this thread?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The doom and gloomers suckin Mullen’s dong 3 weeks ago come on in and tell us again how Florida is passing us and how we missed on Mullen.
In the words of the legendary Lee Corso, " not so fast my friend"

If only we could dig up some of the classics by bomb defending Shannon and Golden. I'm pretty sure he's in this thread under a different user name now.
I try not and hold Cane related takes against people. The orange and green colored glasses has gotten the best of us all here and there.

But the wholesale college football takes? Those last a lifetime.

I try not and hold Cane related takes against people. The orange and green colored glasses has gotten the best of us all here and there.

But the wholesale college football takes? Those last a lifetime.
Nah there are homers, and then there are homers. The Rah Rah type after continuous *** whoopings.

Advertisement
Back