The most frustrating part

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Mario wasn’t a Miami guy with a huge contract nobody would be defending his coaching. This season has left me speechless with his in game coaching. And that’s from a guy that knew he was suspect in game.
Someone higher up then him has to hire a game management guy like for analytics for him bc he really is an Ape in a headset

Advertisement
Mario gets year 3 from me and idk if it’ll be all of year 3. But if it’s anything close to this year I’ll be donating to the fly the banners fund. Load the team with talent fire him for a good XandO coach and win!
From an overall work product standpoint, he should be fired if he doesn't beat BC and win the bowl game. I know he won't be, but he's absolutely earned a pink slip.

His tenure is an abject failure.

From an overall work product standpoint, he should be fired if he doesn't beat BC and win the bowl game. I know he won't be, but he's absolutely earned a pink slip.

For sure but understand the buyout and contract he will get year 4 most likely even if year 3 is subpar

Also frustrating series of events...

GIL FRIERSON makes a key 3rd down stop for a loss.
Former recruit Kevin Coleman makes the game winning touchdown.
We absolutely **** our pants with some of the most unacceptable penalties in the game.

What a trip this team is.

Advertisement

If he weren't Mario Cristobal, he'd be fired for this two year performance, absolutely. Didn't think this even needed to be discussed. We're just rolling with the punches right now.

If Mario wasn’t a Miami guy with a huge contract nobody would be defending his coaching. This season has left me speechless with his in game coaching. And that’s from a guy that knew he was suspect in game.
I’ve never seen a dude be such a deer in headlights when the game gets tight

It makes his tough talk absolutely comical

Advertisement

I’ve been calling out the offense for weeks. ****, I even said it was bad that Young still only has two targets in the red zone by TVD.

I still think it is pretty ironic that Mario’s kids aren’t the ones getting bone headed Personal Fouls called on them. We can say the 15 Manny kids are now Mario’s, I guess. It still begs the question: why are Mario’s recruits not getting the calls IF it were coaching?

Advertisement
Back