The most frustrating part

Advertisement
Dawson was good today Mario killed him today I’ll die on that hill. He wasn’t perfect but we all saw when Mario interjected his input in and the offense died
When did Mario interject his input?

Haven’t rewatched the whole thing yet but through the first quarter and a half we DEFINITELY were in more 10 and 11 personnel, with wider receiver splits and actually having 88 split out wide in 11 sets. Did the offense revert back over the course of the game, probably, just haven’t made myself watch the whole thing. But, shockingly, the offense was cooking through a quarter+ with the field more spread.

The Brashard wildcat play was ******* awful. And something that’s going to fly under the radar was the decision to try to moonball the kickoff after the second touchdown that led to them having the ball in plus territory when all the momentum was going our way.

Advertisement
This is how I know you guys aren't objective. How anybody complains about the offense after today is a little silly IMO. When you put up 500 yards of offense and score 31 points you should win the football game.

Guidry and the defense got raped today.
If you think it’s about offense you missed the point. I literally said it’s bigger than the OC. Situational coaching is awful and you of all people know that , or should know that. If you can’t see that then who’s being objective? Sorry if I’m not excited we had 400 yards and the O wasn’t a mess for the first time in five weeks. None of that matters if you continue to throw possessions away with predictable , horrible calls. We ended both halves with a cluster ****.

Its the same predictable garbage when it’s game winning time, horrible use of timeouts and a team with no discipline even though the roster has been flipped. Oh and a new culture. We keep finding finding new ways to lose and a lot of it falls on in game coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Elko wins in year one.
Brohm wins in year one.

With less talent.

Our $80m guy is .500 in 2 years and to win needs time to:
-develop the right culture
-stack classes
-trying to build a program that’s good in long term.

IMG_4205.gif

Zo is the main hope to force Mario to surround himself with coaches/staff to compensate for his gameday weakness (and listen to them)
Come on man.Zo gets critical with Mario and he will get fired,maybe in 2 or 3 years he can get away with it but not today.

Advertisement
Hopefully, Cristobal looks in the mirror this off-season and comes to grips that he has to change somethings, I know that probably won’t happen though but is should. His in game coaching is severely suspect, time-out usage or lack there of, offensive strategy, a non existent 2 minute offense, no way should you waste series while 2-3 minutes left on the clock with all 3 timeouts, no tight ends for pass catching only blocking is criminal, stupid penalties that happen every game, and we can go on and on. Sad state of affairs for this program.

Hopefully, Cristobal looks in the mirror this off-season and comes to grips that he has to change somethings, I know that probably won’t happen though but is should. His in game coaching is severely suspect, time-out usage or lack there of, offensive strategy, a non existent 2 minute offense, no way should you waste series while 2-3 minutes left on the clock with all 3 timeouts, no tight ends for pass catching only blocking is criminal, stupid penalties that happen every game, and we can go on and on. Sad state of affairs for this program.
Live look at Mario looking in the mirror

Getting Ready New York City GIF by Max

Advertisement
Back