The Mork Rorcht Show Episorde Fur

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the hosts is literally wearing a diaper and has mouth herpes.

The other host looks like Lurch.

Fk me this is Miami! Can't we find anything better?

Advertisement
Why would Mork say he was supposed to hand the ball off if he wasn’t supposed to hand the ball off?

He just wanted to make up **** even though we scored?

Why would Mork say he was supposed to hand the ball off if he wasn’t supposed to hand the ball off?

He just wanted to make up **** even though we scored?

for real, so you're telling your quarterback made a split second decision in the game after seeing a glaring hole

..............and you have a problem with it?

this goes back to what I've been telling you about richt, he's smug, arrogant and believes he is a genius

"run my play EXACTLY how I tell you and we will bathe in glory!"

What exactly is the point of going public with this? Like it’s the second time he mentions it. If the kid made a mistake so what? Address it privately.

I Haven’t heard him criticize Malik at all but he’s gonna call out a freshman for one play?

Great job Corch Richt

Advertisement
What exactly is the point of going public with this? Like it’s the second time he mentions it. If the kid made a mistake so what? Address it privately.

I Haven’t heard him criticize Malik at all but he’s gonna call out a freshman for one play?

Great job Corch Richt

corch move, like srs ***ing corch moves

Advertisement
Timestamp for the comments on Williams? Can't stand to listen to more of Zagacki and DBJ than I absolutely have to.

Advertisement
Back