The Mork Rorcht Show Episorde Fur

Advertisement
Why would Mork say he was supposed to hand the ball off if he wasn’t supposed to hand the ball off?

He just wanted to make up **** even though we scored?

Protect malik. If that was malik he would say he made a great read just like a 5th year senior is supposed to that’s why we trust him and that’s why he’s our starter

Can anyone think of a case when the fans started thinking their coach was a corch and they turned out wrong.

Our last coach had massive amounts of homers and slurpers even after we had the worst defense in our programs history year after year and when fans started seeing he was a corch they were right

Cmr is showing corch tendencies
Classic example of a corch move - hiring your son who is UNDERQUALIFIED

Can anyone think of a case when the fans started thinking their coach was a corch and they turned out wrong.

Our last coach had massive amounts of homers and slurpers even after we had the worst defense in our programs history year after year and when fans started seeing he was a corch they were right

Cmr is showing corch tendencies
Classic example of a corch move - hiring your son who is UNDERQUALIFIED

Are you unfamiliar with the "National Champs to Chumps" banner?

Advertisement
for real, so you're telling your quarterback made a split second decision in the game after seeing a glaring hole

..............and you have a problem with it?

this goes back to what I've been telling you about richt, he's smug, arrogant and believes he is a genius

"run my play EXACTLY how I tell you and we will bathe in glory!"

Did the same thing with Perry telling him whom he should throw to. Resulted in throwing to a man underneath in triple coverage.

Sometimes you should just let your QB play.

Now that we've seemingly established that DBJ isn't dying......can someone tell the guy to put on like 15lbs? He's actually a good dude in real life but this look isn't working let alone it's contributing to people thinking he's a massive con man when they hear him say he was a college lineman.

Yeah, rewatching the segment I didn't really take much out of it. Probably just a simple observation. Probably would've been different if it were against a legit opponent that cost us the game. In which then I'd think Richt probably doesn't mention it publicly. I think the issue with Rosier is what has some portions of this fanbase very critical of Richt right now.

Advertisement
Yeah, rewatching the segment I didn't really take much out of it. Probably just a simple observation. Probably would've been different if it were against a legit opponent that cost us the game. In which then I'd think Richt probably doesn't mention it publicly. I think the issue with Rosier is what has some portions of this fanbase very critical of Richt right now.

Yeah and pointing out Burns didn't look like he congratulated Jarren...why be so petty? We got the TD. He should be worried about that ****bucket Rosier. I said it before...Richt is looking like a fraud. Last point, he looks like he wants to be somewhere else. Probably homesick for Georgia. He looks tired too.

This is what my thoughts were.

He doesn’t need to protect Malik from our 4th string true freshman QB who just showed up this summer.

He does need to protect his own son who can’t prepare our QBs to even know who to hand the ball off to.

But I can agree to disagree.

#ANYONEBUTROSIER

Advertisement
Yeah and pointing out Burns didn't look like he congratulated Jarren...why be so petty? We got the TD. He should be worried about that ****bucket Rosier. I said it before...Richt is looking like a fraud. Last point, he looks like he wants to be somewhere else. Probably homesick for Georgia. He looks tired too.

If that were to be the case, he should know the history of the program. Georgia prior to Richt wasn't winning much of anything. It's different here.

He doesn’t need to protect Malik from our 4th string true freshman QB who just showed up this summer.

He does need to protect his own son who can’t prepare our QBs to even know who to hand the ball off to.

But I can agree to disagree.

#ANYONEBUTROSIER

I think this is the winner winner chicken dinner

less about the QB's and more about his son

That is the only example I can think of
So I guess we gotta hope cmr is equal to butch

Would that be so bad?
Also, do a bit of research and you'll find that every successful coach at every program has been accused of being bad within their first few years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back