The Mork Rorcht Show Episorde Fur

Advertisement
meh that's not as bad as I thought it would be

I have no idea what he was trying to imply there.

Either Williams is an idiot that can't follow directions or he's a selfish prick that just wanted the glory.

Mork Rich is a fvckin corch. And here we are saddled with him just the same way that Joe Zagacki is saddled with those mouth herpes.

So Jarren Williams is either an idiot or a selfish prick?

Not sure what to make out of that whole deal.

Trying to make anything of it is a reach. He was laughing when he was talking about it. I don't think Coach Richt or anybody else was really that concerned that a freshman mistakenly kept the ball up by however many tds at that point. Except for maybe Burns like he said. And I'm sure he is holding a grudge that will eventually tear this team apart.

Last part was sarcastic just fyi since it's like a real housewives of coral gables finding drama with anything in here apparently.

Advertisement
Trying to make anything of it is a reach. He was laughing when he was talking about it. I don't think Coach Richt or anybody else was really that concerned...... that a freshman mistakenly kept the ball up by however many tds at that point. Except for maybe Burns like he said. And I'm sure he is holding a grudge that will eventually tear this team apart.

Last part was sarcastic just fyi since it's like a real housewives of coral gables finding drama with anything in here apparently.

..........about anything other than a villa in Manarola and making sure his feckless son is well compensated.

It was a zone read play. Williams made the wrong read but still scored because...Savannah State. When they play a real team and the end doesn't crash down on the running back, he better hand it off.

Advertisement
Anyone else think Coach looks like he needs a nap? I noticed, but didn't say anything before the LSU game, but he looked more worn than usual in that press conference. Am I buggin?

Advertisement
What exactly is the point of going public with this? Like it’s the second time he mentions it. If the kid made a mistake so what? Address it privately.

I Haven’t heard him criticize Malik at all but he’s gonna call out a freshman for one play?

Great job Corch Richt

And he scored too lol not like Rosur where he does the wrong read and it’s always a bad choice lol

for real, so you're telling your quarterback made a split second decision in the game after seeing a glaring hole

..............and you have a problem with it?

this goes back to what I've been telling you about richt, he's smug, arrogant and believes he is a genius

"run my play EXACTLY how I tell you and we will bathe in glory!"
This is less run it how I say run it, and more run the play I called. He called an HB dive, not a QB zone read.

Advertisement
It was a zone read play. Williams made the wrong read but still scored because...Savannah State. When they play a real team and the end doesn't crash down on the running back, he better hand it off.
Maybe I understood it wrong, but my feelings are that when Richt said it should have been a 100% give to the back, I interpret that to mean it was a called run, not a read option.

Again. I could be wrong, but 100% give to me means Williams shouldn’t have been reading shlt.

Is it just me, or does this broadcast team look like a couple of Agency guys you’d find in a hut somewhere waterboarding some unfortunate captive?

Advertisement
Back