The Mork Rorcht Show Episorde Fur

I have no idea what he was trying to imply there.

Either Williams is an idiot that can't follow directions or he's a selfish prick that just wanted the glory.

Mork Rich is a fvckin corch. And here we are saddled with him just the same way that Joe Zagacki is saddled with those mouth herpes.
Or confused the play with another play. A lot of plays can have the same wording but one word differs.

For example “21 smash x fly y post z dig” can sound just like “21 smash x fly y post z zig”

I tell the z receiver to run a dig or a zig route which makes it a completely different play but if someone doesn’t here it properly or it’s too loud etc could hear the wrong thing and run the wrong play based off one word.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know if I am a QB and my coach says don't do that (especially publicly), it would create doubt the next time I am in that situation whereas if I am a coach I want my QB confident in his decisions, especially in a bang, bang situation in a game. Seems like a glass half empty mentality.

I know if I am a QB and my coach says don't do that (especially publicly), it would create doubt the next time I am in that situation whereas if I am a coach I want my QB confident in his decisions, especially in a bang, bang situation in a game. Seems like a glass half empty mentality.

You forget. We don't have a coach. We have a corch.

**** thats a good sign for JWill, means he doesnt listen and will change the bogus *** plays at the line of scrimmage. Put him in hes ok in my book.

Advertisement
he looks high af.
images.jpeg

Maybe I understood it wrong, but my feelings are that when Richt said it should have been a 100% give to the back, I interpret that to mean it was a called run, not a read option.

Again. I could be wrong, but 100% give to me means Williams shouldn’t have been reading shlt.
In an earlier interview he said that Jarren "made the wrong read but still scored". I don't think William's deliberately pulled a handoff back and kept it on his own.

Advertisement
It was a zone read play. Williams made the wrong read but still scored because...Savannah State. When they play a real team and the end doesn't crash down on the running back, he better hand it off.

Some people can not see that is what happened. Coach thought it was funny and ajarren did to.

In an earlier interview he said that Jarren "made the wrong read but still scored". I don't think William's deliberately pulled a handoff back and kept it on his own.
Okay. Cool. I'd much rather you be correct than me. I'm cool with a young freshman misreading something. He can learn from that. I'm not cool with a young freshman runing whatever he wants regardless of what the coach calls. To me that's a sign of a bigger issue.

Advertisement
Okay. Cool. I'd much rather you be correct than me. I'm cool with a young freshman misreading something. He can learn from that. I'm not cool with a young freshman runing whatever he wants regardless of what the coach calls. To me that's a sign of a bigger issue.
Yes. Not surprisingly, this board made a bigger issue of it than it actually was but it seems like the play has been chalked up as "freshman mistake".

Holy **** you guys have turned on the best coach we've had for over a decade quickly!
And they act like this admin is going to hire some flashy name. If it wasn't for richt schiano would be the coach right now.

Advertisement
I have no idea what he was trying to imply there.

Either Williams is an idiot that can't follow directions or he's a selfish prick that just wanted the glory.

Mork Rich is a fvckin corch. And here we are saddled with him just the same way that Joe Zagacki is saddled with those mouth herpes.

**** you.

for real, so you're telling your quarterback made a split second decision in the game after seeing a glaring hole

..............and you have a problem with it?

this goes back to what I've been telling you about richt, he's smug, arrogant and believes he is a genius

"run my play EXACTLY how I tell you and we will bathe in glory!"

**** you.

Advertisement
Back