The Mike Leach Fan club

Do you believe he gets fired? I'll admit I haven't paid much attention to the fallout from the twitter post. I thought it was kind of stupid but nothing horrible but I'm not running a university.

I'm sure there's somebody out there that would take him in a heartbeat though. Plenty of G5 schools could use the popularity boost. Maybe even a crappy P5 school like Kansas. I actually think he'd be perfect for a school like that. You're never going to get talent but expectations are minimal so an 8 win season would be mind blowing for their fans.

It really hurt him to lose the AD to Nebraska. That was his saving grace. His flirting with Tennessee shouldn't hurt that much, but it'll be used against him. This is obviously a down year losing Grinch and Falk. He may get the Glen Mason treatment. His personality hurts, and their financial situation could be the only thing that saves him- what's the buyout to fire his ***? If WSU slips to 5-7 (easily could without a QB and with that schedule) he's gone.

Everyone is connecting the dots from Fritz to Kansas. Colorado sure would like 8 wins a year over what they currently have going on.

Advertisement
He was quite capable of handing us our azzes at the end of the miserable Golden era, but I have no doubt Richt is a better coach and person.

Advertisement
Back