The Michigan State game just became the Rubicon for the Diaz era

Advertisement
Miami plays Appalachian State at home next week. If the Canes and Manolo can't get a win there, we have bigger problems.

Michigan State is two weeks out.

Huge game for this program vs a very evenly matched opponent. Stadium should be absolutely rocking

How in the world did yall schedule Michigan State after the Alabama OOC game? That seems ambitious. I got a chance to watch the MSU game and Mel Tucker's bunch looks like a different crew this time. Mel was a great coach and recruiter for Bama during his time here. He actually looks like they're playing about as well as they can on both sides of the LOS with a young team.
Msu did look great against northwestern but tucker was terrible for the bears as a DC. Alabama could hire anybody off the street and they'd recruit great at alabama it's kinda impossible to fail in that regard there it's a self sustaining machine as long as Saban is in charge

This isn’t a good matchup for us. Disciplined , smash mouth teams that play assignment football? They will bully us

Advertisement
Msu did look great against northwestern but tucker was terrible for the bears as a DC. Alabama could hire anybody off the street and they'd recruit great at alabama it's kinda impossible to fail in that regard there it's a self sustaining machine as long as Saban is in charge
He didn't stay longer than it takes to drink a cup of coffee but Mel was getting it done at Colorado. I think they are going to be a tough out.

Advertisement
She gave up the pu$$y to your bum a$$ daddy though. 🤔
dead GIF

I can’t imagine we lose to App St. I think our talent advantage will get us the win but if for whatever reason we lose then god help manny as he starts getting the al golden treatment.

Advertisement
I can’t imagine we lose to App St. I think our talent advantage will get us the win but if for whatever reason we lose then god help manny as he starts getting the al golden treatment.
If he loses to App State, he’s done. The team won’t save him. Wheels will fall off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back