The Michigan State game just became the Rubicon for the Diaz era

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Manny will have lots of work to do even if he logs a W against MSU, but I really believe we're going to find out what we have as a team and coaches, when we play MSU. And, if God forbid, we don't win...oh baby...

But, even if we do win, I think we'll learn a ton about our team after we play Sparty. That game just became huge for us!

Advertisement
11-1 this regular season or GTFO manny
Not A Chance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement
these next two weeks are big for Manny/Miami. Two games vs two solid teams. Lets see if he can steady this thing going into ACC play
You were rock solid on Jason's show and you're also solid on this post. Next two games are indeed vs solid teams and it's not wildly off to think we could be 0-3 heading in to ACC play.

Advertisement
You were rock solid on Jason's show and you're also solid on this post. Next two games are indeed vs solid teams and it's not wildly off to think we could be 0-3 heading in to ACC play.

I want to make this clear, Im still very much anticipating this season, and like this squad. But lets see where this goes. This is a results based business, here

Advertisement
I want to make this clear, Im still very much anticipating this season, and like this squad. But lets see where this goes. This is a results based business, here
That's because you're a results based brother. I too am very much anticipating this years team to reveal itself, for whatever it may be success wise. As for results based reality of our beloved football program? As we all know, 6 victories is a satisfactory floor for the athletic dept

That's because you're a results based brother. I too am very much anticipating this years team to reveal itself, for whatever it may be success wise. As for results based reality of our beloved football program? As we all know, 6 victories is a satisfactory floor for the athletic dept

what Im interested in seeing next week is to see just how much the younger guys play. Some of them showed some real promise...

Advertisement
Manny will have lots of work to do even if he logs a W against MSU, but I really believe we're going to find out what we have as a team and coaches, when we play MSU. And, if God forbid, we don't win...oh baby...

But, even if we do win, I think we'll learn a ton about our team after we play Sparty. That game just became huge for us!
Agreed, but don’t be so sure this team can bounce back from that thrashing and get up for. motivated APP ST team. We could very likely be facing MSU at 0-2.

Advertisement
Back