The Michigan State game just became the Rubicon for the Diaz era

@bubbie72 Porsters on this board discussing this same ****t every year for the last 20 years

group (1).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
let’s hope the players show more resolve than many in this fan base.
Bro, to be honest midway through the 2nd quarter I thought it was about to be UNC all over again. I think the team showed some heart and want to. I think the team will be fine. It was baptism by fire for us. We won't see another team that's as big, fast, or talented as Bama for the remainder of the year. We failed our hardest exam of the year, now we need to go ace the rest.

I expect us to win 10 games this year. UNC and FSU are non-negotiable must wins for this season. Anything less than that then hold Manny's feet to the fire but losing to Bama isn't one of them *to me*. They literally beat the crap out Ohio St in the National Championship game. We literally loss to OK State our last game. We have to be realistic as a fan base.

Just how I'm seeing things.

Michigan State looked reel good. They are a big, tough in the trenches team - just the kind of team Miami struggles with. MS looks like they has a little speed too. Miami could easily lose that game.
Northwestern is trash. Michigan St. had a clear talent and speed advantage. Stop it.

Only thing I'm worried about is if we'll be able to match their physicality in the trenches. Other than that Miami by 7 or more.

Can we talk about Michigan State when we play them?

I'm having a hard time picking myself up for the App State game alone.

If we lose to App St, Manny should be fired on the spot. Their QB is Chase Brice…yes, the same Chase Brice we destroyed last season at Duke. We absolutely should hold him under 21 points, while putting up 35+ but we’ll see…

Advertisement
Northwestern is trash. Michigan St. had a clear talent and speed advantage. Stop it.

Only thing I'm worried about is if we'll be able to match their physicality in the trenches. Other than that Miami by 7 or more.
That northwestern team you say is trash has a top head coach and has won the big ten west multiple times and played in the big ten championship game. That “trash” northwestern team and there head coach would take manure to the woodshed!

7-5 sounds about right. +/- 1
7-5 and Manny should be fired, ESPECIALLY given our weak schedule and a roster full of players talented enough to go 10-2/11-1 (again based on talent not coaching). anyone who disagrees with that doesn’t want this program to succeed.

Advertisement
**** boy, Bama really demoralized the fan base in a quickness. Saban is the GOAT coach for a reason. The man is 15-0 in season openers with an average point margin of 23 points!
It’s not about losing to Bama. It’s that I watched the same exact team as last year play the same way they did last year and get trampled. We have lost 3 games in a row and looked like dog **** in all 3. I trust my eyes. I’m not saying we will be 1-3, I’m just saying we are more on that side of the spectrum than 3-1

It’s not about losing to Bama. It’s that I watched the same exact team as last year play the same way they did last year and get trampled. We have lost 3 games in a row and looked like dog **** in all 3. I trust my eyes. I’m not saying we will be 1-3, I’m just saying we are more on that side of the spectrum than 3-1
I get it but the UNC loss and Bama loss were two different losses. The team showed more fight yesterday than they have in a while bro. UNC scored 62 points and ran for over 550 yards! Bama, a better team, and program, didn't even come close to doing that to us.

I guess I'm just compensating and looking at things with glass half full mentality.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That northwestern team you say is trash has a top head coach and has won the big ten west multiple times and played in the big ten championship game. That “trash” northwestern team and there head coach would take manure to the woodshed!
Pat Fitzgerald is a good coach. He makes the most of what he has at NW, no doubt about it. But that NW team that I watched on Friday isn't beating us on any field. The **** you talkin' bout.

Go take your weak *** back to bed. Y'all act like us beating Bama was a given. Lol

Last edited:
get ready for msu to run it down our throats. Their RB gained Ofer 250 yards last game and they are not a finesse team - theyre all about that push your **** in life…
That are going to play ball control offense. Offense will be limited in snaps if the D can’t stop the run Lashlee better make the most out of the possessions

OP - don’t ever make a historical comparison to one of the greatest field commanders in the history of man and manny Diaz. Michigan State isn’t the rubicon. Diaz isn’t Julius.

The proper comparison is to Nero fiddling or maybe the debauched character Caligula as Manny is much more likely to be engaged in the type of degeneracy like ******* a horse than running a successful empire.

Advertisement
Back