The latest Luke BS

You must be a Luke Groupie if you think so.

Actually the groupies are the new so called UM fans who dont know the history and will bash those who helped to make UM what it was, the real UM folks standout and know the history, but carry on!

Advertisement
Actually the groupies are the new so called UM fans who dont know the history and will bash those who helped to make UM what it was, the real UM folks standout and know the history, but carry on!
So what happened? He got upset cause the new admin and the coaches didn’t want him around?
what street code did he follow that he was so quick to put us on blast and make sht up?
You’re on here insinuating that Luke was “was responsible” for a lot of players coming here. Well what made him change his tone?
What’s to say we aren’t in a different place if with Luke’s alleged help we would’ve been cranking out top ten classes. I mean if he wa so instrumental in getting us players then why did he stop? What if all his players stayed? What if we won more bowl wins and had more wins each season because of his influence with all these players. Why not try to help the team he “loved so much”. And don’t fckng use the coaching excuse cause here is your mans up there with this real life clown.

What did Luke do in the 80s and 90s while rapping about *** and ****ies?

Name a prospect that signed with Miami that he has coached?

yea i pretty much dont get this 1 in reference to Miami.

Ninjas really mad that we have coaches from Broward (hickson) and south miami (cooney)...i mean Telly got something from us and he still mad. Basically mad that someone he has an in with isnt in a position for his control i guess.

And i mess with Luke but ...this 1 is out of touch. Especially considering guys like Ice, Corey Bell have coached here...and we literally recently hired 2 guys from Ice Harris tree to some sort of positions. Luke wants a college job real bad. lol

He really couldve wrote this ...but left Um out of it. Dont think we are a part of that problem. Also there legit isnt many of the inner city guys that are college level to keep it a buck..we see some of them starting to shake through....but....Luke....you need to relaxxx.. lol
Is Luke even a good HS Coach xo wise? I still remember him lining 2 DBs on the line to cover Ermon Lane in a game. I thought that was a dumb move.

So what happened? He got upset cause the new admin and the coaches didn’t want him around?
what street code did he follow that he was so quick to put us on blast and make sht up?
You’re on here insinuating that Luke was “was responsible” for a lot of players coming here. Well what made him change his tone?
What’s to say we aren’t in a different place if with Luke’s alleged help we would’ve been cranking out top ten classes. I mean if he wa so instrumental in getting us players then why did he stop? What if all his players stayed? What if we won more bowl wins and had more wins each season because of his influence with all these players. Why not try to help the team he “loved so much”. And don’t fckng use the coaching excuse cause here is your mans up there with this real life clown.

What a fūckin low class pimp this guy is. One minute him and his “committee“ is canceling FSU, a day later he’s bumping gums with their coaches up in Tallanasty.

Advertisement

Once again, if you read prior post, this question has already been answered!

Advertisement
I'm not sure if you don't understand the space-time continuum, but Blake James was not the Athletic Director either of the times the basketball job has been available.

Let's try this again.

Leonard Hamilton left UM. We replaced him with Perry Clark. Perry Clark was fired in 2004. Blake James was not the AD at that time.

Frank Haith replaced Perry Clark. Frank Haith left in 2011. Blake James was not the AD at that time.

Jim Larranaga was hired in 2011 and has not yet left or been fired. Blake James became the AD in 2013. Since Blake James became the AD at Miami, he has not had the opportunity to hire a basketball coach.

Therefore, Blake James (who I hate) has never "failed to offer the job" to either Leonard Hamilton (who I love) or Frank Martin, as there has been no job to offer to those gentlemen.

Get it?

Calvin does not understand the space-time continuum.
He is one of the dumbest human beings in the planet and you have to be careful not to get trapped in a calvin vortex of stupidity.

Last edited:
Good research, the basketball job is open, flake james has no balls!

The basketball job is open? Really?

It might be in the future, but at this point, I highly doubt that Hamilton leaves F$U. He has now been in Tally for longer than he lived in Miami. That ship has sailed.

Frank Martin, maybe. But Coach Ham ain't leavin' F$U.

It might be in the future, but at this point, I highly doubt that Hamilton leaves F$U. He has now been in Tally for longer than he lived in Miami. That ship has sailed.

Michael Jordan’s fault

Advertisement

We already know hamilton more than likely wont be back here, they gave him the butch davis treatment, and like butch, coach hamilton consistently put guys in the pro's. He had an excellent eye for talent and developing that talent, once again another classic and stupid move by the same administration luke and many others have problems with. They, the double agents/administration, dont want sports being at the forefront of everything UM!

luke wears a womens size 4

Dem dudes in the 80's n 90's aint come 2 UM because of Luke....what you saying is a bunch of gobbledygook....smh

If gobbledygook is anything like bullsHT than your 100% right.

I’ve never seen anyone so full of sHT in my life as this guy.His allegiances go to whose handing out the biggest stacks.

He might have been all Miami back in the 80’s but he’s all about the money now and wants a job so bad he’d sell his mother out to get it.Only problem is his coaching prowess is more closely suitable to Miami optimist than it is Miami Hurricanes.

I wish he’d take his allegiances elsewhere cause he hasn’t done ANYTHING that has been beneficial to Miami in many years.Let him be a “ fan” of someone else cause his being a “fan” means badmouthing,belittling and being a total pain in the backside of the school he supposedly is devoted to.

Advertisement
Wait... Calvin doesn’t live in Miami??? I was under the assumption that he was sitting in on committee meetings in Wynwood.

Don’t know why but I just picture the whole committee sitting around one of those plastic little tables with the matching little chairs drinking tea out of plastic little teacups with a rabbit in a tophat leading the meeting...🤪

If gobbledygook is anything like bullsHT than your 100% right.

I’ve never seen anyone so full of sHT in my life as this guy.His allegiances go to whose handing out the biggest stacks.

He might have been all Miami back in the 80’s but he’s all about the money now and wants a job so bad he’d sell his mother out to get it.Only problem is his coaching prowess is more closely suitable to Miami optimist than it is Miami Hurricanes.

I wish he’d take his allegiances elsewhere cause he hasn’t done ANYTHING that has been beneficial to Miami in many years.Let him be a “ fan” of someone else cause his being a “fan” means badmouthing,belittling and being a total pain in the backside of the school he supposedly is devoted to.
Yes thats what it means.....

I'm just going to take a guess here...but maybe, JUST MAYBE, Luke's prior involvement in UM's NCAA violations might have something to do with the situation (at least for himself).

In a couple of years, the New Times is going to write an article on how Nevin Shapiro is struggling to find employment as an Athletic Director...
:q3xkxex:

Advertisement
Back