The latest Luke BS

Advertisement
Yahoo

The committee has been speaking, like we said last year, if manny didnt wisen up, he wasnt going to be here long, hiring coach fields was not gone save em. So at 6 & 7, all of a sudden diaz understands now, in comes locket, but before that move, diaz remembered ansd realized quick, he not gone be successful without the committee. All thoseon this board criticizing luke all clowns and foolish to Miami and UM football. Alot of what made some of yall UM fans, alot of that high level of play in the 80's and 90's was inspired by luke. For imbeciles to try or want to separate luke from UM football greatness shows how ignorant most so called UM fans are.

What made UM become dominant, it was by having Miami minded players and Miami minded coaches come together and dominate college football. I said this after tbe peach bowl, and ill say it again now, you wont see Miami football again unless we get Miami style/minded coaches again. Which is why i kept reiterating, if coach diaz is dumb enuff to get rid of coach rumph, he wouldnt be to far behind him, but he got smart enuff to not do it. Now that we have coach rumph, now we got ed reed in the fold, we got lockett, coach c, hickson, dvd, the Miami culture with coach diaz being born and raised here has a Great chancs to come back. Add in the fact that coach banda is certified now as well cause he fully understands what the True Hurricane spirit is, being around guys like Jamal carter, rayshawn and just immersing himself in the community, its not a surprise a guy like avantae signed here,his mentality is what coach banda is looking for, while Jamal carter will never be mentioned play wiseas one of the best safeties to play here, but mentally, he was all HURRICANE.

The True Hurricanes will understand this post, the clowns will continue to be clowns, Miami consistently rotated highschool coaches in and out the ranks at UM, although they wasnt from the inner City, but coach soldinger has always been well respected since the 80's and you got dumb ****'s on here who bashed and would bash him.

But Coach Highsmith, coach Walt Frazier and the likes were not going to get offered real opportunities at UM, even the penn disgrace morons were smart enuff to bring in ice harris to the fold. So to those who dont know what helped to make the same team yall claim to root for Great, STFU!

Alot of what made some of yall UM fans, alot of that high level of play in the 80's and 90's was inspired by luke. For imbeciles to try or want to separate luke from UM football greatness shows how ignorant most so called UM fans are.

Maybe. But that was almost 40 years ago. The problem with some revolutionaries is they keep on being revolutionaries even after they win the **** war. Luke should have zero beef with Manny and this staff about trying to develop local roots. He's got 3 high school head coaches from So Fl on staff, he's got Reed and DVD and Hickson. I think Luke just wants attention, and ideally a coaching job, for himself.

Yahoo

The committee has been speaking, like we said last year, if manny didnt wisen up, he wasnt going to be here long, hiring coach fields was not gone save em. So at 6 & 7, all of a sudden diaz understands now, in comes locket, but before that move, diaz remembered ansd realized quick, he not gone be successful without the committee. All thoseon this board criticizing luke all clowns and foolish to Miami and UM football. Alot of what made some of yall UM fans, alot of that high level of play in the 80's and 90's was inspired by luke. For imbeciles to try or want to separate luke from UM football greatness shows how ignorant most so called UM fans are.

What made UM become dominant, it was by having Miami minded players and Miami minded coaches come together and dominate college football. I said this after tbe peach bowl, and ill say it again now, you wont see Miami football again unless we get Miami style/minded coaches again. Which is why i kept reiterating, if coach diaz is dumb enuff to get rid of coach rumph, he wouldnt be to far behind him, but he got smart enuff to not do it. Now that we have coach rumph, now we got ed reed in the fold, we got lockett, coach c, hickson, dvd, the Miami culture with coach diaz being born and raised here has a Great chancs to come back. Add in the fact that coach banda is certified now as well cause he fully understands what the True Hurricane spirit is, being around guys like Jamal carter, rayshawn and just immersing himself in the community, its not a surprise a guy like avantae signed here,his mentality is what coach banda is looking for, while Jamal carter will never be mentioned play wiseas one of the best safeties to play here, but mentally, he was all HURRICANE.

The True Hurricanes will understand this post, the clowns will continue to be clowns, Miami consistently rotated highschool coaches in and out the ranks at UM, although they wasnt from the inner City, but coach soldinger has always been well respected since the 80's and you got dumb ****'s on here who bashed and would bash him.

But Coach Highsmith, coach Walt Frazier and the likes were not going to get offered real opportunities at UM, even the penn disgrace morons were smart enuff to bring in ice harris to the fold. So to those who dont know what helped to make the same team yall claim to root for Great, STFU!

I remember those times still pretty well and even before it, too. Giving Luke credit for miamis success is embarrassing.

It’s interesting that butch stayed away/borderline banned mister Miami luke, had one guy promoted from the south Florida high school ranks ever on his coaching staff, and yet, produced the greatest college football roster of all time. Oh and while dealing with massive scholarship reductions and public outcry to shut down the program.

I could get into this more with the prior staffs but the credit given to this idiot is a joke.

Advertisement
Giving Luke credit is a joke. You just embarrassed Jimmy and any other real coaches we had back in the day. Luke gets zero credit for anything, but being a famous musician.. He’s a joke.

Luke says: “We've had longstanding relationships with Alabama Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban...”

How many inner-city coaches is Saban hiring? What has Saban done for the hood or Miami? I mean other than paying off local coaches.

Luke is all about the hood, that is unless the Alabammy klan is lining his pockets, and then, magically, they’re cool.

Luke tap dances for anyone that pays him off. Why do you think he had such a great relationship with Brewster?

Advertisement
Luke says: “We've had longstanding relationships with Alabama Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban...”

How many inner-city coaches is Saban hiring? What has Saban done for the hood or Miami? I mean other than paying off local coaches.

Luke is all about the hood, that is unless the Alabammy klan is lining his pockets, and then, magically, they’re cool.

Luke tap dances for anyone that pays him off. Why do you think he had such a great relationship with Brewster?

Vilma called his out not too long ago for this. The only thing he could hang his hat on is Al Golden fumbling Amari Cooper's recruitment.

Basically

"I don't get a fair shake...Hypollite and Telly and these guys all get hired and I can't, no matter how much I played myself and sucked Tim Brewster off they wouldn't hire me because I am a side show that overestimates his coaching ability"

Man I wish he'd just die.
You should be suspended

Yahoo

Give me a mother-fvckin break.

First, I have never bashed Miami coaches who came up through the SoFla HS ranks. If anything, I have advocated for bringing back older guys (Butch, Soldinger, Kehoe), as well as UM alums and legacies.

As for Luke, I was there in the 1980s. Luke didn't "inspire" anything. I loved 2Live, had all their albums, saw them in concert multiple times. I have always respected Luke as an entertainer and defended him when he was arrested for "indecency". And I have no problems with how he helped Miami players in the 1980s, I know a lot of what happened that didn't exactly "fit" the NCAA rules, like paying some of the UM football players to sing and rap on some of the 2Live albums.

But I also can't ignore the fact that he was SPECIFICALLY mentioned in the earlier NCAA violations for paying players. And I'm sure as **** not going to forget the threats against UM so that we would start Ryan Collins. And I'm also not going to forget about all the love Luke gave to UF and F$U, and the crap that he gave to UM, and that was BEFORE he started coaching.

You don't have to be some sort of Miami native to respect the Miami area and to give your all for the Miami players. Schnellenberger once coached at Alabama. JJ came to UM from Oklahoma State and he was a Razorback alum. Butch had a similar background to JJ's.

I'm 100% in favor of hiring guys (Dade HS or UM alums) from SoFla, of any ethnicity. I have great love and respect for SoFla. UM is my alma mater and I bleed orange and green.

But Luke is an opportunistic mercenary. And to go from "F$U is never going to get another Dade recruit" to "now we're going to extend an olive branch to F$U", when no new coaches were hired, no facts changed, is just ridiculous.

Someone was bought off. That much is obvious.

I still have all my 2Live and Luke CDs.

But Luke the Coach, and Luke The Committee Chair, have become ridiculous.

Yahoo

Dem dudes in the 80's n 90's aint come 2 UM because of Luke....what you saying is a bunch of gobbledygook....smh

Advertisement
Yahoo

top 5 of the dumbest post eva on CIS

Yahoo

Calm down Luke.

Nevin Shapiro just went PC from a Federal Camp. What a straight *****

Its one thing to go PC from a USP and Medium Security FCI. But to go from a camp(No walls) is just straight *****
U sound like u know a lil sun. U went FED B4?

Advertisement
Saying Luke had a lot to do with Miami winning is like saying Nevin did to.
Luke is a leach. He jumped on FSU’s nuts when we were down and now that it looks like we have something rolling he’s low key threatening us the same way he threatened FSU. He knows that if we win he can no longer talk sht to his players about us or he’ll lose credibility.
The so called long standing relationship with nick saban is the funniest mfing thing I’ve heard and an attempt to corral local kids on his side. Same thing with the Corey Raymond nonsense.
I don’t recall MARIO coaching at Edison or BTW.
Hilarious, the best thing that can happen to UM is to win without any help from Luke and have all his players ask him “wtf are you talking about”.
Last time I checked our first natty was before 2 live crew was even created. The canes were a Miami culture not a Luke Skywalker culture. Luke didn’t invent anything that wasn’t already out on the streets. Yes he helped popularize it. But we were gonna win those chips with or without him.
and I don’t remember Luke coaching a **** thing back in the mid 80’s. What about all the other music groups that were bumping on the locker room that were the Miami bass sound. Y’all on here rewriting Miami music history like that was the only sht that was going on down here. Do you wanna know what everybody asked me for in the early 90’s and late 80’s in Texas and cali? Mfing Jam Pony Express not 2 live crew.
So just because he repped the canes we have to forgive all the sht talking he’s done and now the threats? We for whatever reason have to remain loyal to some backstabber cause he coaches some kids?The best kids that bama has gotten from Florida were Broward kids. Peterson wasn’t from Dade either. Wtf is this guy smoking.

Advertisement
Back