The latest Luke BS

Advertisement
I’ve said that this has to be Luke. When I read his porsts I hear Luke’s voice narrating in my head.

Calvin has been around message boards forever. Even back when Omar's Sun Sentinel blog was the happening place to be.

He's definitely an old school pork and beans guy, but jfc some of the things he posts makes me scratch my head in wonder.

Advertisement
Saying Luke had a lot to do with Miami winning is like saying Nevin did to.
Luke is a leach. He jumped on FSU’s nuts when we were down and now that it looks like we have something rolling he’s low key threatening us the same way he threatened FSU. He knows that if we win he can no longer talk sht to his players about us or he’ll lose credibility.
The so called long standing relationship with nick saban is the funniest mfing thing I’ve heard and an attempt to corral local kids on his side. Same thing with the Corey Raymond nonsense.
I don’t recall MARIO coaching at Edison or BTW.
Hilarious, the best thing that can happen to UM is to win without any help from Luke and have all his players ask him “wtf are you talking about”.
Last time I checked our first natty was before 2 live crew was even created. The canes were a Miami culture not a Luke Skywalker culture. Luke didn’t invent anything that wasn’t already out on the streets. Yes he helped popularize it. But we were gonna win those chips with or without him.
and I don’t remember Luke coaching a **** thing back in the mid 80’s. What about all the other music groups that were bumping on the locker room that were the Miami bass sound. Y’all on here rewriting Miami music history like that was the only sht that was going on down here. Do you wanna know what everybody asked me for in the early 90’s and late 80’s in Texas and cali? Mfing Jam Pony Express not 2 live crew.
So just because he repped the canes we have to forgive all the sht talking he’s done and now the threats? We for whatever reason have to remain loyal to some backstabber cause he coaches some kids?The best kids that bama has gotten from Florida were Broward kids. Peterson wasn’t from Dade either. Wtf is this guy smoking.

2Live wore UM Starter jackets.

UM players didn't wear 2Live Starter jackets.

Advertisement
One would think this dude is Luke but he don't even live in Florida but talks like he sits at the committees fold out table.
Wait... Calvin doesn’t live in Miami??? I was under the assumption that he was sitting in on committee meetings in Wynwood.

Like OCCC said what have those schools like Bama, Kentucky, LSU, and the likes done for the inner city coaches and college jobs? I don't see those schools hiring them on their support staffs and on field coaching staffs.

Luke is full of chit. What do long standing relationships have to do with getting inner city coaches opportunities? Oh thats right it makes the KKK schools look is sucking off look that much worse. Those long standing relationships with the KKK has resulted in ZERO opportunities for the coaches he claims to be defending.

Wait... Calvin doesn’t live in Miami??? I was under the assumption that he was sitting in on committee meetings in Wynwood.
book-of-luke-credit-stian-roenning_1_-1.jpg

Luke is all about Luke. If other people or players benefit from his actions, that's a byproduct, not a goal. Problem is he tries to use threats and intimidation because he doesn't have any actual influence.

If a poor kid has a chance to go to a good college on a football scholarship, there's little chance he'll say no and go to a crappier college because Luke says he should.

Advertisement
Luke is all about Luke. If other people or players benefit from his actions, that's a byproduct, not a goal. Problem is he tries to use threats and intimidation because he doesn't have any actual influence.

If a poor kid has a chance to go to a good college on a football scholarship, there's little chance he'll say no and go to a crappier college because Luke says he should.
Could you imagine him threatening to boycott Saban or Dabo?

Like Surtain Jr or Ladsden go elsewhere because Luke doesn’t give his blessing.

And what have those guys done for Luke’s committee to get a pass?

Advertisement
Could you imagine him threatening to boycott Saban or Dabo?

Like Surtain Jr or Ladsden go elsewhere because Luke doesn’t give his blessing.

And what have those guys done for Luke’s committee to get a pass?

Can you imagine what the Alabama or Clemson fan bases would do to Luke if he threatened Nick or Dabo?

It's just stunning, the ****e that Luke does to UM, that he never does to any other program. And he professes to be a UM fan.

Maybe. But that was almost 40 years ago. The problem with some revolutionaries is they keep on being revolutionaries even after they win the **** war. Luke should have zero beef with Manny and this staff about trying to develop local roots. He's got 3 high school head coaches from So Fl on staff, he's got Reed and DVD and Hickson. I think Luke just wants attention, and ideally a coaching job, for himself.

If you think luke's impact was 40 years ago, you're way out of touch with True Miami football, particularly the players. This aint nothing new, luke has consistently been battling and speaking out against the dumb *** UM administrations who are the primary reasons this program has been and gets into these type of funks anyway. So you damyum right, luke had to put coach diaz on notice to as well as soon as he got here. In coach diaz 1st year, he ignored what luke and the committee was telling em, dvd doesnt count, because one, dvd hasnt been a headcoach down here and is not one of the coaches who has paid his dues, he's not from the generation luke is speaking up for, and coach cooney being here had nothing to do with coach diaz. A 6 & 7 season has a way of humbling a guy an forcing him to listen. And just to be real, luke has more headcoaching experience and cooaching experience period than coach diaz, luke not selfish like that, and how you trying to frame it, he's speaking for the better good of the program. You got all these highschool coaches consistently winning state titles down here, it would be stupid for UM to continue to ignore them. The same with the basketball program, dumb *** flake james, instead of bringing offering coach leonard hamilton the job again or bringing frank martin back home, these bozo's go and hire from the old folks home and bring in larranaga, they dont want goons who will get the job done!

Advertisement
Back