The latest Luke BS

Advertisement
Basically

"I don't get a fair shake...Hypollite and Telly and these guys all get hired and I can't, no matter how much I played myself and sucked Tim Brewster off they wouldn't hire me because I am a side show that overestimates his coaching ability"

Man I wish he'd just die.

The first line of the article should read, "In Miami-Dade's close-knit football community, nothing is more important than making sure that student-athletes get to college EXCEPT that local coaches get job opportunities at the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) level."

What a clown/diva/leech this MFer is

Advertisement
I mean this man flat embarrassed himself with that timmy brewster d**kride couple years back....Total fellatio every day on twitter for 2 years straight, I think he really thought FSU was gonna hook him up with a job. It was funny and pathetic.

Advertisement

I'm just going to take a guess here...but maybe, JUST MAYBE, Luke's prior involvement in UM's NCAA violations might have something to do with the situation (at least for himself).

In a couple of years, the New Times is going to write an article on how Nevin Shapiro is struggling to find employment as an Athletic Director...

I'm just going to take a guess here...but maybe, JUST MAYBE, Luke's prior involvement in UM's NCAA violations might have something to do with the situation (at least for himself).

In a couple of years, the New Times is going to write an article on how Nevin Shapiro is struggling to find employment as an Athletic Director...

Nevin Shapiro just went PC from a Federal Camp. What a straight *****

Its one thing to go PC from a USP and Medium Security FCI. But to go from a camp(No walls) is just straight *****

If Luke is talking about himself then he's never getting a college job because he isn't qualified as a coach. This doesn't mean that his program in Liberty City isn't great, or anything else about him except that he isn't qualified to coach college football.
On the other hand, Ice Harris and Lockette both received opportunities and made something of them.
Luke can't help but stir up controversy, even where it does not exist.

Advertisement
yea i pretty much dont get this 1 in reference to Miami.

Ninjas really mad that we have coaches from Broward (hickson) and south miami (cooney)...i mean Telly got something from us and he still mad. Basically mad that someone he has an in with isnt in a position for his control i guess.

And i mess with Luke but ...this 1 is out of touch. Especially considering guys like Ice, Corey Bell have coached here...and we literally recently hired 2 guys from Ice Harris tree to some sort of positions. Luke wants a college job real bad. lol

He really couldve wrote this ...but left Um out of it. Dont think we are a part of that problem. Also there legit isnt many of the inner city guys that are college level to keep it a buck..we see some of them starting to shake through....but....Luke....you need to relaxxx.. lol

Advertisement
I'm ole school so rarely do you see me go completely against Luke no matter how much of an idiot he has become but he is seriously reaching here. This is a big time reach in fact. A lot of local Miami and Broward coaches have gotten fair shakes in the college ranks. The ones who actually wanted a chance have gotten one.

And don't think Manny isn't going to open a nice pipeline for local coaches either. You may hate Manny's guts but he is very in touch with the community, loves South Florida and will do what he can to help any local coach (who is worthy of an opportunity) get a chance if one comes up. Something like that is right up Mannys alley.

yea i pretty much dont get this 1 in reference to Miami.

Ninjas really mad that we have coaches from Broward (hickson) and south miami (cooney)...i mean Telly got something from us and he still mad. Basically mad that someone he has an in with isnt in a position for his control i guess.

And i mess with Luke but ...this 1 is out of touch. Especially considering guys like Ice, Corey Bell have coached here...and we literally recently hired 2 guys from Ice Harris tree to some sort of positions. Luke wants a college job real bad. lol

He really couldve wrote this ...but left Um out of it. Dont think we are a part of that problem. Also there legit isnt many of the inner city guys that are college level to keep it a buck..we see some of them starting to shake through....but....Luke....you need to relaxxx.. lol
This ONE is out of touch??...Everytime his gap tooth *** opens his mouth it's more Diarrhea....

Advertisement
Back