The Last of Us...they did it

Ain't GOT but nothing is, this is good. Thought they would destroy the game but so far so good.

Advertisement
I hope they dump the entire pt 2 storyline.
Abby was basically Dr. Mengele Jr, but the game makers want you to feel sympathetic towards her because Joel killed her dad. Except her dad wasn't even a doctor but he was going to murder a little girl and cut out her brain in an attempt to develop a cure that was almost certainly bound to fail (the top minds in the world likely tried to find a cure when they had access to the most sophisticated medical resources, so I doubt this wannabe medical professional is going to come up with the cure in his broken down laboratory) . And Abby was totally cool with murdering Ellie because of the infinitesimally small chance of success.
Facts part 2 was str8 ***, I never finished it

Audience keeps growing 4 weeks in, and it was against the Grammys. Next week drops on Friday because of the Super Bowl.

Advertisement
Great episode. A lot of nods to the game. Especially with the bloater killing someone like they do in the game

Is the bloater that big ****** that came out of the hole? I never played the game, but I did watch the post show comments from the show, runners and actors and such, and they did point out one Easter egg in that kids playroom underground

Ep. 5 was interesting. First the good. I liked learning why the rebel leader was so hard core and why the brothers were her target. I also like why Henry did what he did. Visually it was very well-done and looked like it was really happening. Give me more bloaters! The bad. When the infected battled the capture team, it was farfetched that the people who escaped actually escaped. The preview for 6 seemed odd like it moved very fast from the final scene in 5..........................How many episodes are there for season one?

Advertisement
Ep. 5 was interesting. First the good. I liked learning why the rebel leader was so hard core and why the brothers were her target. I also like why Henry did what he did. Visually it was very well-done and looked like it was really happening. Give me more bloaters! The bad. When the infected battled the capture team, it was farfetched that the people who escaped actually escaped. The preview for 6 seemed odd like it moved very fast from the final scene in 5..........................How many episodes are there for season one?
looks like 9

Is the bloater that big ****** that came out of the hole? I never played the game, but I did watch the post show comments from the show, runners and actors and such, and they did point out one Easter egg in that kids playroom underground
yup! in the game you meet your first bloater with Bill and Ellie in a HS gym. But showrunners went in a different direction. i dont mind it

yup! in the game you meet your first bloater with Bill and Ellie in a HS gym. But showrunners went in a different direction. i dont mind it
I like that the infected are being kept special and dangerous. I know alot people wish they saw more of them, but for me, part of what I hated about the Walking Dead was overexposing the walkers to the point they didn't feel like a threat.

Fallout is supposed to come out sometime this year. Probably Fall. I believe on Amazon Prime

Not sure on BioShock. All I know is the writer for Blade Runner 2049 is working on the story. Netflix, so budget will be huge, but obviously not guaranteed to be good
Craig Mazin is also writing the Borderlands script with Eli Roth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree with the people talking about Last of Us 2

So no spoilers but for those that played the game there’s that huge part in the middle that fragmented everyone it seemed

I almost stopped playing it

But I’m glad I pushed through FWIW but they really need to figure out something else

But for now, **** there’s still so much more to enjoy/go through this season

Advertisement
Back