The Last of Us...they did it

Advertisement
Yeah the calm before the storm backstory approach.

I thought they might incorporate part of the next leg of the story into this episode but they didnt

Next week is gonna absolutely ****. Would imagine it’s going to be a long episode
10 or 12 episodes?

I tried to watch. Never played the game. Frustrating watching an entire episode getting introduced to characters only to have them all die. Weird

Advertisement
Advertisement
Surprised Coffee GIF

I highly recommend anyone who has played the TLOU video game or watched the HBO series...

Go watch a Movie called Maze Runner: Scorch Trials (it’s on YouTube for free in it’s entirety)

The Last of Us basically completely ripped off of Maze Runner especially the 2nd movie. Maze Runner is a trilogy, the 1st movie gives you the background of the whole series, but the 2nd movie Scorch Trials & The Death Cure are pretty much a dead on identical of The Last Of Us.

And the Maze Runner books & movie adaptations were all written before TLOU, although the video game came out right around the same time when the first Maze Runner movie came out, but the first Maze Runner book was written the same year the concept for the TLOU video game was also being created.

I’m surprised there’s never been any lawsuits for copyright infringement, because it’s pretty much a complete ripoff lol

I highly recommend anyone who has played the TLOU video game or watched the HBO series...

Go watch a Movie called Maze Runner: Scorch Trials (it’s on YouTube for free in it’s entirety)

The Last of Us basically completely ripped off of Maze Runner especially the 2nd movie. Maze Runner is a trilogy, the 1st movie gives you the background of the whole series, but the 2nd movie Scorch Trials & The Death Cure are pretty much a dead on identical of The Last Of Us.

And the Maze Runner books & movie adaptations were all written before TLOU, although the video game came out right around the same time when the first Maze Runner movie came out, but the first Maze Runner book was written the same year the concept for the TLOU video game was also being created.

I’m surprised there’s never been any lawsuits for copyright infringement, because it’s pretty much a complete ripoff lol
My daughter read the books and was disappointed that the movies deviated so far from the book.

Advertisement
Back