The Hate is Returning

Oh, I know. I certainly do - and it's the greatest feeling in the world!

One can be anywhere in the country - run into another Cane fan - and it's like a long-lost friend!

Makes the UM team stronger - and that's what is so very counter-intuitive.

You quickly learn to thrive on it. Relish the hate. Embrace the hate!
I wear the orange and green year round all over and it's always awesome to run into Canes family and feel like old friends. Even if it's just flashing the []_[] and saying some quick one liners, I never see other fans act like that. It's definitely a unique thing, Go Canes!

Advertisement
Oh, I know. I certainly do - and it's the greatest feeling in the world!

One can be anywhere in the country - run into another Cane fan - and it's like a long-lost friend!

Makes the UM team stronger - and that's what is so very counter-intuitive.

You quickly learn to thrive on it. Relish the hate. Embrace the hate!
So true! Whenever I see another Cane, especially outside of FL, the little grin you give to one another when you throw up the U and say "Go Canes" is like a secret gesture that only we understand cause we know greatness is coming once again and when it does, nobody will be able to do anything to stop it!

Manny, ahead of the curve,.. AGAIN, he parlayed his knowledge of the portal, and ran the board. He’s tapped into an old school vein that a lot of these kids have heard of, we’re schooled on, and dreamed of. But, until Manny haven’t experienced. He’s brought it, that balls out gig in Orlando, nasty *** ****. He walked In BANGING those BIG BRASS BALLS, saying #TNM is here, drink the *** up. A lot of these SoFlo kids have been waiting for this ****. They want to stay home and play, be the next legend. Manny gives them the reason and opportunity to bring back the swag to us, and then the hate on us. And the glory that is, THE 🙌🏿.

Advertisement
Manny has it where coaches would rather drink Henny with him than join in on Noles coaching clinic and their fans are trying to spin it that Manny likes sausage fests? Lol he’ll get hookers next time and really pull everyone out of that FSU ****

You talking about the the greatest sausage party ever concocted Courtesy of manny Diaz and crew? Beautiful el jefe...just beautiful

Advertisement
This is what made us the U! Love that it’s back.

Jesus fcking christ it's fcking not. That's not what made us the U. How fcking old are you, do you remember those teams? They weren't the U because they talked sht all the time, they were the U because they won all the time. Then they talked sht. But they WON FIRST. And they were so good at winning that it scared other teams.

The fcking problem is that everybody wants to talk. Fck talking, how about winning? How about crushing the other team's soul? How about making them regret the day they decided to give football a go?

Manny's stunt was cool, and I'm glad he took the opportunity to punk fsu, but that's not what it's about. That's a sideshow. The main event is getting on the field and showing the other team that they don't belong there. They aren't worthy to share a field with you.

That's swag. That's the U.

Advertisement
I'm ready to be the ****y Miami fan that I was from 2000-2002.

Those were great teams but not the hated despised destroyers of programs the 80’s and 90’s were. Manny’s little game is more like that of JJ’s Canes. Butch’s team was greatest ever but actually well mannered, with few exceptions. They were respectfull enough to bring home for dinner. We are talking Attila the frigging Hun Cane teams NOBOBY wanted anywhere near their town. That is the level of hate us old farts want back.

I recall with love and passion the teams of the 80’s and 90’s that took no prisoners on their opponents, ran up the score, and destroyed the hearts, minds, and souls of the opposing team and their fan base. I’ve tried explaining it to you get Canes fans today but they just don’t understand. Manny’s stunt today is a step in the right direction and reminds me of something JJ would do. Can’t wait to see this new team fly around the field and dominate.

Advertisement
Those were great teams but not the hated despised destroyers of programs the 80’s and 90’s were. Manny’s little game is more like that of JJ’s Canes. Butch’s team was greatest ever but actually well mannered, with few exceptions. They were respectfull enough to bring home for dinner. We are talking Attila the frigging Hun Cane teams NOBOBY wanted anywhere near their town. That is the level of hate us old farts want back.
Actually, it all started under Scnellenberger. Complaints about "taunting" go back to the '83 team.

Advertisement
Back