The Hate is Returning

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
The reaction by Noles and Gaytor fans to Manny’s mind **** in Orlando gave me a small taste of what I believe is to come. Manny is practically warning the rest of the world, get ready to hate us again, and we don’t care.

If Manny can win at Miami with this “swagger” and “Miami’s don’t give a **** attitude” then we are in for a treat. Some of you have no idea what real hate for Miami is. Well get ready. ****y Miami fan is due for a serious return.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The reaction by Noles and Gaytor fans to Manny’s mind **** in Orlando gave me a small taste of what I believe is to come. Manny is practically warning the rest of the world, get ready to hate us again, and we don’t care.

If Manny can win at Miami with this “swagger” and “Miami’s don’t give a **** attitude” then we are in for a treat. Some of you have no idea what real hate for Miami is. Well get ready. ****y Miami fan is due for a serious return.

Oh, I know. I certainly do - and it's the greatest feeling in the world!

One can be anywhere in the country - run into another Cane fan - and it's like a long-lost friend!

Makes the UM team stronger - and that's what is so very counter-intuitive.

You quickly learn to thrive on it. Relish the hate. Embrace the hate!

I'm ready to be the ****y Miami fan that I was from 2000-2002.

Ahhh!!! The 80's and early 90's were the best.

Advertisement
Ahhh!!! The 80's and early 90's were the best.

No doubt...the youngsters on this board have no clue about the dominance and butt-kickings that the Canes brought with them anywhere they played. It was truly the greatest show on earth.

There’s nothing more satisfying than going into a stadium full of screaming, hate filled fans and watching them sit stunned (often crying), by the end of the first quarter or at halftime. The Canes of old were the OG bodynatchers. They took the soul out of countless opposing players, coaches and fans.

Still remember the hype over the Domers and Tony Rice. By the end of that game the dude was literally in tears. He was legit scurred. Same **** with Rocket Ismael, the Boz, Troy Aikman, etc...no matter who we played, we owned that @&$. Gaytors are gonna feel some of that fury real soon.

Been laid up after shoulder surgery for the last couple days but the sHT Manny pulled and the fact the hate is coming back for Miami have taken the pain right out of me...this last 24 hours has done this old man good knowing that we just might once again be the best team albeit the most hated team,in CFB....well done El Jefe.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No doubt...the youngsters on this board have no clue about the dominance and butt-kickings that the Canes brought with them anywhere they played. It was truly the greatest show on earth.

There’s nothing more satisfying than going into a stadium full of screaming, hate filled fans and watching them sit stunned (often crying), by the end of the first quarter or at halftime. The Canes of old were the OG bodynatchers. They took the soul out of countless opposing players, coaches and fans.

Still remember the hype over the Domers and Tony Rice. By the end of that game the dude was literally in tears. He was legit scurred. Same **** with Rocket Ismael, the Boz, Troy Aikman, etc...no matter who we played, we owned that @&$. Gaytors are gonna feel some of that fury real soon.
I will never forget the 58 straight OB wins! Watched everyone of them! It was absolutely incredible.

Advertisement
Been laid up after shoulder surgery for the last couple days but the sHT Manny pulled and the fact the hate is coming back for Miami have taken the pain right out of me...this last 24 hours has done this old man good knowing that we just might once again be the best team albeit the most hated team,in CFB....ell don El Jefe.

Praying for a speedy recovery for you, Cane fam. Nothing like seeing the Canes imminent return to dominance and swag to get your spirits up.

I will never forget the 58 straight OB wins! Watched everyone of them! It was absolutely incredible.

Yep...an Incredible streak that I thought would never end. Any of those dominant 80’s and 90’s Canes teams would have destroyed both Baga and Clemson.

Back then the rules were way different and it was real football, not the pu$$ified version that we are witnessing nowadays.

Grown *** men like Jerome Brown, Tiger Clark, Darrin Smith, Michael Barrow, Daniel Stubbs would’ve had these soft as Charmin kids nowadays crying for their mommas.

Advertisement
Back