The Golden sprint/team celebration GIF

D

deleted3746

60e04e97c8fb2c580aa11aabaadb79dd.gif

Advertisement
That **** brought tears to my eyes, can't lie.

As much bawse **** as Golden has done since he has been here, that's right up there at the top. The whole moment.

That **** brought tears to my eyes, can't lie.

As much bawse **** as Golden has done since he has been here, that's right up there at the top. The whole moment.

It was a class act and shows how much this guy wants the fans to enjoy the journey we are embarking on.

Advertisement
I was in the first diagonal section on the right. Section 135 Row 6 not the added seats. My dad, bestfriend and me going bonkers when they ran over there. Greatest gameday experience of my life. Go Canes!!! Al definetly gets it seeing the things I missed when we are looking at the whole picture being in the stands. I didnt see Al sprinting down first I just saw all the sea of Orange lol.

I think Al wanted to get our guys as far from the other team as possible.

Advertisement
I was right there in 138. I was just leaving when I saw him run and point, I was everyone was going crazy!! Did he even shake muskrat's hand?

Advertisement
Advertisement
co sign that it was about to pop off

these goons didnt move one inch. it was about to pop off. multiple gator chomps. no handshake

wouldnt want it any other way!

Golden is a true CEO. He knows how to build a team and a loyal following. Bring the fans into the family and watch attendance skyrocket.

We coming!

The thing I take away is that after Golden got the players over there, he immediately walks away.

He let the players/fans have their moment.

Advertisement
Back