The Gator Board is claiming we are interviewing Joe Brady

I'd feel better if we brought them both in in some capacity. Something about them working together gives me hope. Rambo might want to think about coming back so he can put up video game numbers.
Doubt Dorsey comes for a demotion..... i bet its OC/QB coach or bust for him...

Advertisement
Your saying he benefited from Joe B, Helaire, Two WR tearing it up in the NFL and another who will be a first day pick?? I share your view lol
You don’t think he had a hand in their development? Remember we played them in 2018 and You wont recall an impact play from any of Joe B, Chase, JJ, CEH, etc.

Next season they have the best offense in history of CFB.

Burrow was very meh, an average college starter , Lsu was an atrocious offense the last decade. What changed ? Yeah ….Brady
Burrow wasn’t average. He had a all time szn. Granted it was only one. LSU was running the same system. What changed imo is all the talent left at the same time. I think it’s a stretch to give all that credit to Joe Brady. He had amazing pieces to work with. And if i remember correctly it was esminger calling the games..that, I’d take Brady on staff easily. But we should look to keep Rob Likens someway somehow. Always loved his energy

Advertisement
I never had a take on the guy until I read what's out there on him. I'll compile it into bullet points:

-- Brought the New Orleans Saints playbook with him to LSU
-- Did not call plays
-- Was there for one season
-- Historic talent for that one season
-- Poor play caller with Carolina
-- Not enough information on him to know what his success with LSU is owed to
Why was the offense beforehand so bad tho?

Lol... Nope.

I already know none of the guys I think would do well here would even be in consideration & I really don’t feel like arguing over it for the next month, so I’m staying outta that one lol.
Lmao I know the list is already generated, PM is open.

All the way up to the clear path in their conference.

I think we beat Clemson next year.. we can really prove it by beating Texas A&M on the road. Great year 1 temperature gauge for Mario.
And look, with a top 3 QB (nationally), Mirabol coaching OL, and then you bring in 2 STUD coordinators, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

Yes, I've drunk the O&G coolaid! Guilty as charged!! If we being in stud DC/OC, and you look at the ACC next year...? ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!!!

Advertisement
I know I’m in minority, but I’d prefer to go the route of someone with a more proven and sustained track record of success. He could be great, or he could be a guy you all are expecting to repeat what he did at LSU and it’s a 50/50 chance that happens. If we have all of this money, why not go get a guy that we know can do it at a high level and has done more with less? Just alot of question marks for me with Brady. JMO, flame away.
Just gimme dat experience. I want a proven commodity so I can sleep soundly at night with my Mario onesie on.

Burrow wasn’t average. He had a all time szn. Granted it was only one. LSU was running the same system. What changed imo is all the talent left at the same time. I think it’s a stretch to give all that credit to Joe Brady. He had amazing pieces to work with. And if i remember correctly it was esminger calling the games..that, I’d take Brady on staff easily. But we should look to keep Rob Likens someway somehow. Always loved his energy
You may want to actually read what he wrote.

You don’t think he had a hand in their development? Remember we played them in 2018 and You wont recall an impact play from any of Joe B, Chase, JJ, CEH, etc.

Next season they have the best offense in history of CFB.
Sure he had impact. And they were underclass men when we played the. Do u see what those WR are doing in the league?.

Advertisement
Don’t think that’s legit. Maybe they’ve already talked but he’s not actively interviewing in person in Miami. Mario isn’t home yet.

Id say there will be a phone call at some point maybe even today.
Brady first mentor is Moorhead while at penn st. He learned RPO there and was reason he gave taining at LSU which is how Orgeron got in contact with him.. Quick call could connect them

Sure he had impact. And they were underclass men when we played the. Do u see what those WR are doing in the league?.
I do. Brady is a WR coach by trade. Jefferson was a 2 star recruit. Don’t think we should minimize his impact.

Advertisement
You may want to actually read what he wrote.
U may want to reread what he wrote then reread what I wrote lol..LSU won off matchups. Those WRs were matchup PROBLEMS. Joe B and Es get credit for putting those guys in position..JJ and chase were gunna be a problem in any system. Brady and Es maximized their impact along with Joe B at QB. Whose also proven to be more than a College system QB in the NFL

Question is was it Brady or Burrow who really made things work for LSU. My money is on Burrow. Brady is still a good coach but he isn't the world beater people think he is.

Question is was it Brady or Burrow who really made things work for LSU. My money is on Burrow. Brady is still a good coach but he isn't the world beater people think he is.
Burrow was there year before, check both year stats, The WR were there, The RB was there, OC Ensminger was there.. Burrow threw for 16 TD.. Brady comes and it changes to 60 TDs.. Hmmm, Not Brady, LMAOOO

Advertisement
Back