The Ducks are Quacking....

So what you’re saying is that we have access to a motherfvker that is ready to chop up into little pieces any investigative reporter, Dabo, Saban and the Ducks??!?!!!

Shhiiiiiitttt, that’s all you had to say, my brother!!

We are back!!!!

harvey keitel winston wolf GIF
You think a duck survives a .32 ACP? I don't. ******* birds.

Advertisement
Ok. So since I'd love to see some of y'all simply shut the **** up with this topic of money not happening like that I'll explain. The main money and instigator behind all of this has been Carol soffer & her business partners. For those of you unaware of who her main business partners are, that would be Dubai world... For those of you unaware who the main benefactors are in Dubai world (Carol soffer and her family are worth billions with a b) it's Mohammed bin Rashid Al mahktum aka THE CROWN PRINCE OF DUBAI who along with his father have many billions with a B... I can't give you a rational explanation as to why he would care about Miami sports as far as I know he doesn't. But he's a huge sports junkie and he's been to several canes games where he's sat with us in the president's box along with Carol. From what I know a very supportive business partner... Take that as you will. The network we have access to isn't scared of Phil knight (who by the way is no longer anywhere near as active as some of y'all seem to think when it relates to coaches)
There is a whole other world I am no where near living in.

Advertisement
Why? LSU didnt give a **** about ND possibly even makin the playoff..... They were like, Lets go get our man
I think you mean Brian Kelly didn't care. Miami like LSU would likely love to announce it yesterday but Cristobal unlike Kelly respects his current employer and more likely his players to not do that days before the PAC12 championship game and therefore could have asked to hold off. Just like Riley waited until his regular season was done to go to USC as that was in the works for awhile as well.

Thanks for letting me know
I have said a few times that there are some
Fascinating people on this board. People with cool gigs, military, coaches, dudes I just find funny and etc. You are on the list. I’d be happy to talk shop with you and I am pretty confident I could learn a thing or two. Thanks for sharing your story.

I believe that the Soffer family has interest with UM based on their past donations (14M to the IPF). Nothing that has ever been done at UM has the feel of the Dubai World folks though. When they invest, they aren't passive. They take a significant amount of control, change organizational structure, and manage their entities. That the Soffer family has a relationship to Dubai World doesn't really mean much either, nor is it particularly surprising given their shared interest in urban development. So they were in town and spent time in Soffer suite. As sports fans, I'd expect that. It's nice but who cares?

Anyhow, if DW was going to back structural change at UM, they would at least offer organizational support and expertise in a collaborative manner with UM, in areas where UM athletics have been sorely lacking for 2 decades despite the support of the Soffer family and others. This isn't Dubai World's game. It's too small for them and uninteresting.

People like the Soffers are incredibly successful. That they allowed this situation to fester all year while being on the BoT is shocking. At the very least, as one of few athletic program supporters on the BoT, they should have been able to see that change was imminent, that Blake James needed to be fired earlier in the year in order to allow for a better search without the pressure of time, in order to allow a new AD to come in and thoroughly investigate the issues UM has had for 20 years, and to allow the new AD to better eval Manny. They wouldn't be in this same predicament now had they behaved appropriately.

People want to blame Manny. He's hardly to blame. He's fulfilling his contractual obligation and is trying to be the best Manny he can be. He's just not good enough, nor was he ever good enough. This was a failure of our AD, our school President, and our BoT, including members of the Soffer family who allowed this catastrophe to happen.

Advertisement
Ok. So since I'd love to see some of y'all simply shut the **** up with this topic of money not happening like that I'll explain. The main money and instigator behind all of this has been Carol soffer & her business partners. For those of you unaware of who her main business partners are, that would be Dubai world... For those of you unaware who the main benefactors are in Dubai world (Carol soffer and her family are worth billions with a b) it's Mohammed bin Rashid Al mahktum aka THE CROWN PRINCE OF DUBAI who along with his father have many billions with a B... I can't give you a rational explanation as to why he would care about Miami sports as far as I know he doesn't. But he's a huge sports junkie and he's been to several canes games where he's sat with us in the president's box along with Carol. From what I know a very supportive business partner... Take that as you will. The network we have access to isn't scared of Phil knight (who by the way is no longer anywhere near as active as some of y'all seem to think when it relates to coaches)
Interesting...

Their is is large (or at least there were) contingent of Saudi students at Miami.

In fact, several extended and inner circle House Saud Royals attended during my time...

some of you might even remember and intramural incident several (ok decades) back...

NOW.... House Saud isn't Dubai (different tribes), but.... hmmmmmmm

iu89.png

Lol. “Cursing “, the way Yahusha meant it in the Bible is not using “a$$” or “****“. It’s actually “cursing” someone by speaking an ill proclamation. For example, “you will always be worthless, like your mother”, or “your whole family will burn in ****”. Took me years to come to this reality- and it makes sense, as people make up derogatory or harsh words of expression all the time? For instance..”cuck” was never used in the Bible? Nor was “c00chie a$$ n1&&@“? Lol.
It's called humor (I have been around Baptist Church Elders in rural Florida) and I didn't say "cursing" I said "profanity" if you want to be precise.

Everyone was shocked when Riley and Kelly left. Why not Mario?

****, Kelly had a closer shot at the CFP than Mario this year.

This cannot be emphasized enough.

Kelly's ND team was sitting at NUMBER SIX, with at least one team ahead of them guaranteed to lose this weekend. And IN SPITE of having built a national championship contending team, Kelly went to a school WHERE HE HAS NO NATURAL CONNECTION OR AFFINITY like what Mario has with Miami.

Oregon fans are delusional. They might be nice enough in real life, but they are delusional in their confidence that Mario will not leave.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This cannot be emphasized enough.

Kelly's ND team was sitting at NUMBER SIX, with at least one team ahead of them guaranteed to lose this weekend. And IN SPITE of having build a national championship contending team, Kelly went to a school WHERE HE HAS NO NATURAL CONNECTION OR AFFINITY like what Mario has with Miami.

Oregon fans are delusional. They might be nice enough in real life, but they are delusional in their confidence that Mario will not leave.
I doubt many of them honestly think this though tbh.

Advertisement
With Lincoln Reilly at USC the “recruiting machine” is about to be a bigger challenge than ever. Oregon is a dump, period

Advertisement
Back