The Ducks are Quacking....

There seems to be a lot of confidence out in Oregon that Mario remains there. Several posters have started threads raising concern in the past couple of days but they are shot down immediately by a couple of people who are adamant Cristobal would never leave. One of them is a poster who has posted on this board in the past - calls himself Miamiduck. I can't remember who he is but for some reason, I believe he is known to some on this board.

Miami is not going to invest in anything. Our 2022 ducks have a chance to play for a National Championship. Why would you leave that to come to Miami. The Miami of old will never happen again, and he knows that. Also the admin at Miami does not care about FB, and last time I checked Diaz is the coach. Go DUCKS!!!

This is his most recent post in response to an article their 247 reporter just posted. He felt the need to reassure their subscribers. He obviously isn't up to date on what's happening here.

Here's the article posted on the Ducks 247 board:

There is obviously a lot of smoke right now coming from the Miami area about the Hurricanes interest in trying to lure Mario Cristobal away from Oregon. They won't move off Manny Diaz this offseason unless they know they are getting a good coach, and Cristobal would fit that billing. The attaction to coaching Miami in his hometown near friends and family that he grew up with is very enticing. There is no denying that Oregon is going to have to up the ante to make sure Cristobal and his staff at Oregon are properly compensated. The market has changed for a good football coach. The discussions about a new and improved deal are already happening for Mario's contract, as well as more commitments to his staff and the facilities.

I would be totally shocked if Mario Cristobal left Oregon for Miami after this season. Speaking with people around the Oregon program as well, they would be shocked. It would have to be a total out-of-left field move. Mario Cristobal gets free reign over the football program and has the total support of the athletic department and its major boosters. There are no concessions needing to be made by him with his requests or asks. He needs more money to pay the staff, the school finds a way to get it done. He needs an upgrade to this facility, the school finds a way to do it. Could Miami take him away? Sure, but it's going to take deep money that any sane person would say yes to before the official offer presentation hasn't been finished. Does Miami do that? Maybe they can. But if we're talking about bumping his pay up a few million dollars more per year, that won't scare away Oregon. And the fact of the matter is the Oregon program is the better program in today's college football climate. Sure, Miami has a more sustainable recruiting ground, but in every other box the Ducks win out. They've won more games, they've won more conference titles, they've won more playoff games, the list goes on and on. That's what's been communicated to me from people around the program.

The Ducks have a roster that will be talented enough to get back to the college football playoff over the next few years, and that recruiting machine doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon. Plus, Cristobal has made it known many times on and off the record for how thankful he is and how loyal he is to Oregon's athletic department and big boosters because of them giving him the job in 2017, and then being able to quickly upgrade and improve the program with the commitments they've done.

If this was 2018 I'd be concerned about Mario leaving. Oregon wasn't the Oregon it is today. Maybe he leaves in a few years after he sees this program's run and attempt at a national title work and or playoff run work out or fail. Until I hear something that would suggest otherwise, I am not expecting Mario Cristobal to leave Oregon.

--

It's been pretty quiet on their boards up until today. The topic seems to have gotten their attention in a big way. For every person on their board who laughs at the idea that Cristobal would leave Oregon for Miami, there is a poster who reminds them of the "surprises" that have happened this week within the coaching ranks.
So a Oregon fan is using anti Miami taking points. I bet nd fans didn’t think Kelly would leave And Nd still has a small chance at making the playoffs this year... Oregon has no chance for this years playoffs

Advertisement
Ok. So since I'd love to see some of y'all simply shut the **** up with this topic of money not happening like that I'll explain. The main money and instigator behind all of this has been Carol soffer & her business partners. For those of you unaware of who her main business partners are, that would be Dubai world... For those of you unaware who the main benefactors are in Dubai world (Carol soffer and her family are worth billions with a b) it's Mohammed bin Rashid Al mahktum aka THE CROWN PRINCE OF DUBAI who along with his father have many billions with a B... I can't give you a rational explanation as to why he would care about Miami sports as far as I know he doesn't. But he's a huge sports junkie and he's been to several canes games where he's sat with us in the president's box along with Carol. From what I know a very supportive business partner... Take that as you will. The network we have access to isn't scared of Phil knight (who by the way is no longer anywhere near as active as some of y'all seem to think when it relates to coaches)
Now THAT’S wealth. It’s crazy how many members of Arab royalty are massive stakeholders in sports. Look at some of the biggest soccer clubs in the world, a lot are sponsored by Fly Emirates and owned by sheikhs. That oil money be hitting different lol

Advertisement
Unlike PSG and City, Newcastle does have a lot of history. They are one of the biggest clubs in England with an extremely passionate fanbase. But your point still stands. These sovereign wealth funds are throwing money at their team and trying to one-up their neighbor.
True, most of those clubs in the Prem are very storied and families have been supporting the same club for like 5 generations now

So a Oregon fan is using anti Miami taking points. I bet nd fans didn’t think Kelly would leave And Nd still has a small chance at making the playoffs this year... Oregon has no chance for this years playoffs
Exactly this guy dont know Jack ****tt. Wheels are in motion and thanks to Kirk were fixing past issues. New blood has come to the table and seam to be committed to get this right. Any one listing to any thing this dude says is also off there rocker. Not saying we're getting Mario but he don't know whats going on in Miami.

duck-hunt-gif-12.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Baptist? Man, once the Holier than thou Church Elders/Council here you used profanity on the Interwebs they will hire Manny to be their Pastor...That is if he needs a job.
Lol. “Cursing “, the way Yahusha meant it in the Bible is not using “a$$” or “****“. It’s actually “cursing” someone by speaking an ill proclamation. For example, “you will always be worthless, like your mother”, or “your whole family will burn in ****”. Took me years to come to this reality- and it makes sense, as people make up derogatory or harsh words of expression all the time? For instance..”cuck” was never used in the Bible? Nor was “c00chie a$$ n1&&@“? Lol.

Advertisement
Ok. So since I'd love to see some of y'all simply shut the **** up with this topic of money not happening like that I'll explain. The main money and instigator behind all of this has been Carol soffer & her business partners. For those of you unaware of who her main business partners are, that would be Dubai world... For those of you unaware who the main benefactors are in Dubai world (Carol soffer and her family are worth billions with a b) it's Mohammed bin Rashid Al mahktum aka THE CROWN PRINCE OF DUBAI who along with his father have many billions with a B... I can't give you a rational explanation as to why he would care about Miami sports as far as I know he doesn't. But he's a huge sports junkie and he's been to several canes games where he's sat with us in the president's box along with Carol. From what I know a very supportive business partner... Take that as you will. The network we have access to isn't scared of Phil knight (who by the way is no longer anywhere near as active as some of y'all seem to think when it relates to coaches)
So what you’re saying is that we have access to a motherfvker that is ready to chop up into little pieces any investigative reporter, Dabo, Saban and the Ducks??!?!!!

Shhiiiiiitttt, that’s all you had to say, my brother!!

We are back!!!!

harvey keitel winston wolf GIF

Advertisement
Back