The Dorito Papers (Public Information Request Results)

what game was it where the opponent's offensive line was super spread out and the D line simply did not know how to react? was it K State or Wake Forest?

Pretty sure it was Wake Forest 2013, Dorito was dumbfounded and it took a last minute diving TD from Duke Johnson to win. Also, I'm pretty sure that was the first game after the investigation was over and a banner was flown, saying "Thanks Al, Donna and team. #Fullspeedahead ." LULZ

Advertisement
The results of my Public Information Request from UH rolled in today. Slim pickings. On December 23, 2016, Dorito wrote Applewhite a suck-up email that included this statement:

"When people turn on our tape they will see a BAD *** defense that plays extremely hard and knocks the crap out of people. We will FINISH harder than they ever have, be great TACKLERS and most importantly get after the football to CREATE TAKEAWAYS and ball disruptions. Most importantly our #1 key to victory every week will be to outplay the other teams [sic] defense!"

What a crock.

Fake news, alternate facts, and delusional. Must be a joke!

The results of my Public Information Request from UH rolled in today. Slim pickings. On December 23, 2016, Dorito wrote Applewhite a suck-up email that included this statement:

"When people turn on our tape they will see a BAD *** defense that plays extremely hard and knocks the crap out of people. We will FINISH harder than they ever have, be great TACKLERS and most importantly get after the football to CREATE TAKEAWAYS and ball disruptions. Most importantly our #1 key to victory every week will be to outplay the other teams [sic] defense!"

What a crock.

Shouldn't Dorito be more concerned about outplaying the other teams' offenses???

The only thing he is concerned about is the all you can eat buffet's in HOuston

what game was it where the opponent's offensive line was super spread out and the D line simply did not know how to react? was it K State or Wake Forest?

Pretty sure it was Wake Forest 2013, Dorito was dumbfounded and it took a last minute diving TD from Duke Johnson to win. Also, I'm pretty sure that was the first game after the investigation was over and a banner was flown, saying "Thanks Al, Donna and team. #Fullspeedahead ." LULZ
Yeah that was definitely the Wake game. I'll never forget seeing WF line up in those wide splits and our DL just standing there looking confused like they were waiting for the QB to count to 5 Mississippi.

Actually feel very sorry for Houston. From Herman to a complete clown show and back to irrelevance. Who, in their right mind, would hire this POS after seeing this bum run a defense at Miami? Did anyone show them the Clemson game that got these chuckleheads canned?

Advertisement
Perfect defense for 3rd and short LULZ!!!! :sanford:

scheme-against-georgia-tech.jpg

3rd and short.... boy I cant wait to watch the likes of Navy carve them up...

Advertisement
Back