The Don… updates??

I say this all the time !! But I think what the dolphins run might be to advance for these kids !! **** even other NFL teams can’t copy it ! Lol

Meh, I don't know about that, we're both sitting at 5 - 2.

Im kidding and haven't watched a Phins game at all. Just check the stat lines and Philly shut them down last night.

Advertisement
If literally nothing else, CJ needs to play to just lighten the load on the entire room. Parrish has gotten hurt and missed time. Fletcher has gotten hurt and missed time. Chaney has gotten hurt and missed time. We need to get another body in that rotation ASAP. As I mentioned earlier, I think the plan with Brashard was two-fold...they want to get him more touches, period. But he plays the same position as our best offensive player, so you can simultaneously give him more touches while also lightening the load in the RB room by putting him in the backfield and handing it to him. And he can handle a few like that per week, he's gotten MUCH stronger since he got here.

If it's me, I would hold Parrish out again this week unless he is 100.0%, and give Allen the start. Sign him up for 15 carries, with Brashard getting 5 and CJ getting another 5. This is assuming Chaney can't go, which probably isn't too far-fetched given how it looked Saturday. So just roll with 3 "backs", one being Brashard. If TVD is back, that should be plenty.
CJ has been underutilized terribly in my opinion....

what is the latest on Citizen? Last I read two weeks ago, @Cribby mentioned he's practicing and looks way better than earlier on. Any official time table when we might see him?

Give CJ a bigger role vs. UVA and NC State..... Give B.Smith some more running plays..

Advertisement
what is the latest on Citizen? Last I read two weeks ago, @Cribby mentioned he's practicing and looks way better than earlier on. Any official time table when we might see him?

Give CJ a bigger role vs. UVA and NC State..... Give B.Smith some more running plays..
Thought I heard people say he got reps vs GT

I was told he looked dramatically better and there was a chance he could make a return this year. Over the summer things were very pessimistic after the setback.

If we have to roll with Allen, Chris Johnson and some Brashard Smith sprinkled in our issue will be physical/efficient inside running and even more important... pass blocking. None of those guys are big and none of them have experience or shown the ability to recognize blitz pickup well. Nobody really factors that in but if we are dropping back 30ish times a game with either a banged up TVD or a true freshman qb thats a pretty important piece.

Being below average at both from the RB position does put some stress on the offense. Hoping Parish is up and running for Virginia. He isnt big either but he can hold his own in pass pro and knows what to do along with having good vision on the inside zone stuff.

Advertisement
I was told he looked dramatically better and there was a chance he could make a return this year. Over the summer things were very pessimistic after the setback.

It's so important to just get him on the field in some capacity. I don't even care about to help the team, I mean just for his mental health. When you're a football player and you move hours away from your friends and family and then don't play football for 2 years, it's not good. Just get him out there dressed at some point.

I swear I thought to myself on the Clemson Endzone fumble…. “Ha, ain’t no way they giving us that, we have not got a call like that all year”!!! … they gave us the fumble … then they went back to being the refs we know on that blown Safety call!!

That was a safety. We'd have won the game in regulation if they didn't job us.

That was a safety. We'd have won the game in regulation if they didn't job us.
I'll just say this. That was a safety and we were screwed. However, once that happens you never know how the rest of the game plays out. Destiny was altered. We may have actually lost. So look at it this way. Because we didn't get the safety, the d was even more determined and that is why we won.

Advertisement
I'll just say this. That was a safety and we were screwed. However, once that happens you never know how the rest of the game plays out. Destiny was altered. We may have actually lost. So look at it this way. Because we didn't get the safety, the d was even more determined and that is why we won.

LOL, works for me.

@Cribby should we looking forward to ANY update with Don?? We know Mario is tight lip with injuries but I thought maybe on his Monday show he might have made a mention but did not hear nothing yet.

@Cribby should we looking forward to ANY update with Don?? We know Mario is tight lip with injuries but I thought maybe on his Monday show he might have made a mention but did not hear nothing yet.
Same as what I said Sunday morning. Nothing serious. Imo worst case would be one game since he did take a head shot. Tbd.

Advertisement
Our season rides on the health of these backs. Sucks that MF is 2-3 weeks out. I would assume that may hold him out to get that shirt since he hasn’t played more than 4.
I don’t know why? I’d highly doubt he is gonna be here for 5 years. Just play him when he’s available

Meh, I don't know about that, we're both sitting at 5 - 2.

Im kidding and haven't watched a Phins game at all. Just check the stat lines and Philly shut them down last night.
Phins playing without some important players man. 3 starting Olineman both starting corners(3 of top 4) Waddle for a lot of the game. Long for a lot of 2nd half Craycraft Achane. Touchdown nullified on BS penalty. No flag on 4th down pass at 10 yard line when receiver gets pulled down by face mask. 10 penalties to zero. Give me a ******* break. I’m very comfortable saying a healthy dolphin team in a fairly officiated game Miami handles Philly. If you didn’t watch game and just read stat line?? Football is more much more than stats.

Advertisement
Back