The Don… updates??

Cane&Abel

Junior
Premium
Mannn in the mist of battling out a MUCH NEEDED VICTORY, Don was injured late in the 4th quarter and after going into the injury tent he was then seen being carted to the locker room… Im heart broken for the kid!
Has there been any updates as to the extent of his injuries???

Advertisement
We might hear something by 2025, but I wouldn’t count on it
1A95067A-B736-4B9C-8904-60C274614F88.jpeg

If it was the 3rd and 1 play where Clemson sent a 17th defender into the box and shot him out of a cannon to meet Chaney head on, I'm guessing he got concussed. He looked like he tried to shake it off, but went to the sideline. I don't remember seeing him after that.

Advertisement
If it was the 3rd and 1 play where Clemson sent a 17th defender into the box and shot him out of a cannon to meet Chaney head on, I'm guessing he got concussed. He looked like he tried to shake it off, but went to the sideline. I don't remember seeing him after that.
I thought it was head related as well. I do remember him coming back for a play or two after that, having a decent gain, then gingerly jogging off the field with his head down again.

I thought I saw him messing with his right knee then limping off. I could be wrong though

Advertisement
He was tapping at his knee, slowly limped off and they never showed him again on tv. I did not know he was eventually carted off sideline to the locker room.

Let’s hope he’s ok. He walked off the field by himself. Probably swelled up afterwards and they just took precautions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why you need 5RB. Remember when everyone was talking how deep the RB room was. It matters. Next week Miami can use Smith, Allen and maybe Parrish if healthy.

Fletcher if it’s a high ankle sprain I would think can be back by NC st. Pure guess though.

Citizen I would be curious how close he is to getting live game reps. He may be needed at some point.

This is why you need 5RB. Remember when everyone was talking how deep the RB room was. It matters. Next week Miami can use Smith, Allen and maybe Parrish if healthy.

Fletcher if it’s a high ankle sprain I would think can be back by NC st. Pure guess though.

Citizen I would be curious how close he is to getting live game reps. He may be needed at some point.
I’m ready to see the Citizen hype !!

Advertisement
Back