The Don… updates??

MF probably has 2-3 weeks left minimum , if he comes back. Don doesn’t sound major from what I was told
1697982493705.gif

Thank you Lord !! I could not stomach Don possibly having a season ending knee injury!

I was hoping Mark would be back sooner tho! 😔

Advertisement
MF probably has 2-3 weeks left minimum , if he comes back. Don doesn’t sound major from what I was told
Kid was a warrior last night. Came to the sidelines and puked his guys out more than once. Went back out and ran hard.he has all my respect. Fck the ACC refs / Mario for making him look bad in that gt game. Great freaking kid, heart of a champion

Ajay Allen was such a big pickup. A solid veteran back as the 4th option is insanely deep. Add in Christopher Johnson and Citizen coming back and we still have some talented pieces to play if Chaney is in fact out for a bit.
Allen had 200 total yards in one season. Not sure I would call him a solid vet when he has two more years to play here. He is a good back with limited experience.

Our season rides on the health of these backs. Sucks that MF is 2-3 weeks out. I would assume that may hold him out to get that shirt since he hasn’t played more than 4.

Advertisement
If citizen can come back you save him for the last 4 games including the bowl game. Let him keep the redshirt. Plus last years medical. People keep saying we don’t need Lyle cause who needs 3 backs in a class. Well we’re deep at back and guess what. 4 of them are injured. Citizen Parrish Chaney fletcher. Leaves Allen and cjj

Our season rides on the health of these backs. Sucks that MF is 2-3 weeks out. I would assume that may hold him out to get that shirt since he hasn’t played more than 4.
I don’t think he can hold him out .. he is power back .. if Don is out for a while we will need him badly !

I don’t think he can hold him out .. he is power back .. if Don is out for a while we will need him badly !
Per Cribby, we could be looking at MF out 2-3 more weeks. If that means two more games, why play him 5 games when he could get a shirt playing 4. Now IF we have no one but MF and he is 100%, you have no choice but to play him.

Advertisement
Per Cribby, we could be looking at MF out 2-3 more weeks. If that means two more games, why play him 5 games when he could get a shirt playing 4. Now IF we have no one but MF and he is 100%, you have no choice but to play him.
I get it but if Fletcher is as good as we think, is he really going to be here an additional 4 years. I think it just depends on health of the backfield at the end of the day. I'd imagine with Fletcher physical running style though he would be trying to go pro sooner then later and if he's not good enough to go pro hopefully we have someone else that's NFL caliber by then.

Advertisement
Put X at RB, he’s used to touching the ball on every play and with TVD out he’s got some free time in game… 😎
Lol speaking of that … I know X has 17 targets against NC… with TVD out last night how many Targets did he get?! Anyone know !

If it was the 3rd and 1 play where Clemson sent a 17th defender into the box and shot him out of a cannon to meet Chaney head on, I'm guessing he got concussed. He looked like he tried to shake it off, but went to the sideline. I don't remember seeing him after that.
Injury by criminally predictable play calling

Advertisement
I like this type of distribution!! Young should get atleast 8 looks a game !

I actually was down on Young. He has missed multiple jump ball opportunities and hasn’t been a good enough blocker. Last night is the Young we need every game. He still missed some opportunities to block/catch but overall it was his best game of the year.

Advertisement
Back