The Don… updates??

Thank the Lord we have 20 RB’s!! Lol
But for real, it’s a good thing to have so many backs that can play for situations like this.
Ajay Allen was such a big pickup. A solid veteran back as the 4th option is insanely deep. Add in Christopher Johnson and Citizen coming back and we still have some talented pieces to play if Chaney is in fact out for a bit.

Advertisement
If it was the 3rd and 1 play where Clemson sent a 17th defender into the box and shot him out of a cannon to meet Chaney head on, I'm guessing he got concussed. He looked like he tried to shake it off, but went to the sideline. I don't remember seeing him after that.
He came back after that and pointed to his leg on another play. Hobbled off.

Ajay Allen was such a big pickup. A solid veteran back as the 4th option is insanely deep. Add in Christopher Johnson and Citizen coming back and we still have some talented pieces to play if Chaney is in fact out for a bit.
Ajay was right on time. Played perfectly for what we were doing. Those goal line situations are no joke and he converted both times. Stud

Advertisement
He definitely was but I thought he came back in after that?

Kid was a warrior this game..wish he broke a few more shoestring tackles but he's always falling forward after first contact and hit some nice holes this game.
I didn't see him after that but I could've just missed him if he had.
Feel the same way about the shoestring tackles. Frustrating when you see that..

Advertisement
Maybe Dawson should take a peek at what Coach McD is doing to the other team that plays in Hard Rock? You're right about Smith. Get this kid the ball in the open field.
I say this all the time !! But I think what the dolphins run might be to advance for these kids !! **** even other NFL teams can’t copy it ! Lol

I say this all the time !! But I think what the dolphins run might be to advance for these kids !! **** even other NFL teams can’t copy it ! Lol
Yeah, def takes a ton of practice and skill. Those end arounds on wing tee formation are sublime. Only talking about incorporating a little bit.

Advertisement
Yeah, def takes a ton of practice and skill. Those end arounds on wing tee formation are sublime. Only talking about incorporating a little bit.
I think it’s a great idea !! We need the ball in play makers hands !

I know they want to run every down if possible but it may be prudent to have an air it out style game before we are looking for walk ons to play RB

Advertisement
I know they want to run every down if possible but it may be prudent to have an air it out style game before we are looking for walk ons to play RB
We should be throwing in Young direction atleast 10 times a game ! He is a match up nightmare! But we have that many back they all have to eat too I guess.

Advertisement
Back