The Dollar Store (8/19)

Advertisement
- Miami was blindsided by this one blah blah blah family was all Canes blah blah blah proximity won out in the end blah blah blah
- Miami is not worried in the least blah blah blah their are still numerous unnamed whales they are pursuing blah blah blah
- Miamis current commits are proving to be highly underrated blah blah blah the staff feels they have some real "diamond in the rough" types blah blah blah
Hahah this is spot on

Beautiful.
20A35517-49FD-463F-B620-0740026F8861.jpeg

Advertisement
- Miami was blindsided by this one blah blah blah family was all Canes blah blah blah proximity won out in the end blah blah blah
- Miami is not worried in the least blah blah blah their are still numerous unnamed whales they are pursuing blah blah blah
- Miamis current commits are proving to be highly underrated blah blah blah the staff feels they have some real "diamond in the rough" types blah blah blah
"The Dollar Store"
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Advertisement

Correct. Anyone who says Miami's NIL right now is fine is just insulting your intelligence. It's obviously not fine.

Our recruiting started to go down the drain the minute Ruiz started having legal problems. Spin it however you want. It sucks but the reality is none of us would take less money to do the same job, and neither will these kids. If they're getting better offers elsewhere they'll take those, and that's what seems to be happening.

Toxic nonsense. Not shocked though. I've said it once and I'll say it again: We have a fanbase made up of those that live for moments like this. I'm convinced that the mopes are happier when things aren't going well, because it gives them a reason to whine.

Franklin chose to stay home. And? So? Mario and this staff are big game hunting and the prey is fickle and somewhat immature. You aren't going to win every battle, and sometimes, you will lose not because you did anything wrong, but because of something beyond your control. There's no rational reason why any high end defensive player would choose to go to Ole Miss. Kiffin isn't a defensive guy, he doesn't have a background in developing or even nurturing high end defenders. You can say "SEC" like it matters, but if that was the case, dude would have ended up at Tennessee or Auburn, programs that have shown the ability to win at a high level consistently and are truly committed. Ole Miss is what they are, and have been for the better part of 60 years: A decent program that occasionally sneaks into the polls and then heads right back out when they have to play someone with a pulse. They are the jock riders of the SEC, if they weren't in the conference, they would be NC State.

Advertisement
We also have a head coach with like a .500 W-L record who we gave 80M to.

Go Canes.
Gotta love when UM "fans" use the same false, illogical anti Miami attacks that the Miami haters use. Pretending Mario is some unaccomplished career .500 coach is intentionally ignoring the fact that a large number of his losses came during a complete build of FIU that he had to turn from one of, if not the, worst team in FBS into one that won bowl games and its conference after barely winning any games before he came along.

Correct. Anyone who says Miami's NIL right now is fine is just insulting your intelligence. It's obviously not fine.

Our recruiting started to go down the drain the minute Ruiz started having legal problems. Spin it however you want. It sucks but the reality is none of us would take less money to do the same job, and neither will these kids. If they're getting better offers elsewhere they'll take those, and that's what seems to be happening.
I wonder if anything changed keeping TVD from Bama?

Advertisement
I donā€™t understand. We already have recruiting threads for specific recruits on which you can complain. Why do we need to constantly have threads for everyone to just come and b*tch? Is there some group misery/catharsis that comes from this? Or do some of you just lack humans in your life who will listen to you complain so you need CIS as an outlet?

Give me a reason. Iā€˜m inclined to shut it down.

- Miamis current commits are proving to be highly underrated blah blah blah the staff feels they have some real "diamond in the rough" types blah
Funny post. But Iā€™m going to wait to signing day and the season to be over before saying anything negative

Yet here you are in said thread, posting in it
What I just don't get is how did these people so concerned about Miami's financial status and recruiting misses get through life over the last 20 plus years could even make the case EVER without simply killing yallselfs.should be used to exactly what you're seeing. So I guess pivot over into WE'RE (like ur invested as fans)paying this bum 80million for this... In other news minimum wage is still **** and the housing market is about to collapse along with the dollar.

Advertisement
Back