The Dollar Store (8/19)

Blue Lot Boyzzzzzzzzzz
karate push GIF

Advertisement
Ok.... &? So what has changed? That all still JUST happened! I think y'all were so used to being able to say all we are is off-season champs because we crash media days on yachts chugging beer or God knows whatever else. So now after one season that had horrible results and follow that up with an offseason that seems like the world is collapsing everyone is just running scared and giving ammo to anyone interested in piling it on. Y'all sit here with all these tears threads and laugh about what you see other fanbases saying on their sights... Can you imagine what ours must look like on their boards! Jesus ****** Christ each and everything y'all put yallselfs on suicide watch. This spineless **** is annoying as ****. Y'all did THIS SAME EXACT THING WITH BUTCH... Apparently that line about being doomed to repeat the same mistakes is real. But Im not gonna be the person on the soap box preaching for solidarity. Y'all do u. Enjoy the season OR don't. Y'all call.
Who did the same thing with Butch? I was in high school when all that was going on and still in Jamaica. Also im quite fine. Im explaining why people are feeling the way they are. Also im quite fine , got my tickets and ready for Miami OH. I simply understand why people are feeling and acting the way they are. I have learn quite well when and how to adjust my expectations for this program so i dont need to be here crying all day and i also dont need to police other people's emotions either. We either gonna get it right or turn out like SMU, GT, Colorado and Nebraska where young people dont even know they were a powerhouse

Who did the same thing with Butch? I was in high school when all that was going on and still in Jamaica. Also im quite fine. Im explaining why people are feeling the way they are. Also im quite fine , got my tickets and ready for Miami OH. I simply understand why people are feeling and acting the way they are. I have learn quite well when and how to adjust my expectations for this program so i dont need to be here crying all day and i also dont need to police other people's emotions either. We either gonna get it right or turn out like SMU, GT, Colorado and Nebraska where young people dont even know they were a powerhouse
I wasn't so much responding to you as I was the constant complaints on here that all sound the same. Not your complaining but ANYONE that's making these same complaints. I just don't get why people can't say their piece and move on to another topic. So since you were in Jamaica at the time and maybe not as aware of our history as some others I'll tell you Butch entire time here people had complaints about Butch. How he was horrible at x & os, horrible game day coach and should be fired. Same stuff you're already seeing here now with the same fans 20 something years later. Butch was also the last time we had a team go 5-7. Some people's arguments to that will be well we were deep into probation and had no numbers. Could barely field a team. I wouldn't argue that logic either as it was true. We used to have iron man practices just so we could get plays in at times... You know the irony on that though. Last year's team after all the injuries set in we were paper thin too. No iron man practices thankfully but people on the field with no reason to be there beyond necessity all the same. Next argument is well we couldn't win until Butch left. Sooo anyone that believes we wouldn't have won if Butch was our coach those people clearly are ****** morons and their opinions aren't relevant no how. We took our lumps together. We grew together on and off the field and we became some of the greatest teams in the history of college football. That's what came from a coach with a vision & a team that believed in ourselves and in him. Still to this day you have these clown *** fans of ours who say **** Butch. Myself I say **** those hoe *** people. Cause without him shaking off all the ******** from the fanbase and helping us shutout all the negativity with him, allot of us (players and fans) would not only not have the lives we created for ourselves with this opportunity but wouldn't have the memories and relationships we developed through it.

I wasn't so much responding to you as I was the constant complaints on here that all sound the same. Not your complaining but ANYONE that's making these same complaints. I just don't get why people can't say their piece and move on to another topic. So since you were in Jamaica at the time and maybe not as aware of our history as some others I'll tell you Butch entire time here people had complaints about Butch. How he was horrible at x & os, horrible game day coach and should be fired. Same stuff you're already seeing here now with the same fans 20 something years later. Butch was also the last time we had a team go 5-7. Some people's arguments to that will be well we were deep into probation and had no numbers. Could barely field a team. I wouldn't argue that logic either as it was true. We used to have iron man practices just so we could get plays in at times... You know the irony on that though. Last year's team after all the injuries set in we were paper thin too. No iron man practices thankfully but people on the field with no reason to be there beyond necessity all the same. Next argument is well we couldn't win until Butch left. Sooo anyone that believes we wouldn't have won if Butch was our coach those people clearly are ****** morons and their opinions aren't relevant no how. We took our lumps together. We grew together on and off the field and we became some of the greatest teams in the history of college football. That's what came from a coach with a vision & a team that believed in ourselves and in him. Still to this day you have these clown *** fans of ours who say **** Butch. Myself I say **** those hoe *** people. Cause without him shaking off all the ******** from the fanbase and helping us shutout all the negativity with him, allot of us (players and fans) would not only not have the lives we created for ourselves with this opportunity but wouldn't have the memories and relationships we developed through it.

At Miami you have to succeed in spite of the people who "support" you, not because of it. **** really is sad as ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back