The Dollar Store (8/19)

Not an insider, but could've sworn I saw Joe out shoppin' for DT's this afternoon..

Better Off Dead Cash GIF by moodman

Advertisement
I think a lot of people are really failing to understand how bad last year was. Worst season in modern Miami history and then basically the entire coaching staff was fired. This is less than 12 months after they were hired. Total mess. Mario owns that.

We aren’t losing most of these recruitments due to NIL. Mario gave every opponent all the ammo they needed to say he’s not a great football coach. There is no counter to that until he puts a better team on the field. That’s it.

I do think we can get back into some of these recruitments if we look like a real team. 2022 was a total mess.
Totally agree but why was there so much hype and confidence all cycle leading up to all these whiffs? That's what's been kind of annoying. I understand not being able to get the top dudes after that pathetic performance on the field last yr but we had been told for months this had potential to be the best DL haul ever and then after each whiff we've been told but wait there's these 2 or 3 guys that Miami is super confident on...what gives w that? Either way I believe they have to have a good season on the field to truly change this trend

Advertisement
Totally agree but why was there so much hype and confidence all cycle leading up to all these whiffs? That's what's been kind of annoying. I understand not being able to get the top dudes after that pathetic performance on the field last yr but we had been told for months this had potential to be the best DL haul ever and then after each whiff we've been told but wait there's these 2 or 3 guys that Miami is super confident on...what gives w that? Either way I believe they have to have a good season on the field to truly change this trend
It would be fine to say we are targeting and recruiting to pull in a big time DL class. The issue that keeps happening is the “Miami feels good here” or “Miami like their chances” lines that seem to be waaaayyy off.

Either recruits are purposely trolling Mario and the coaches or something else is not adding up. The 5-7 line isn’t new so for the coaches to be feeling good or like we lead there’s a deep disconnect. You don’t get to say that we feel good about a recruit or like where we are then when the kid picks somewhere else, turn around and say, well 5-7 and we have to win games to land these kids. It’s goal post moving 101.

Advertisement
So bringing up men on men romance and crying about spill3d milk makes you a big mature manly man that doesn't make excuses and a non-puss?

Guess the recruits might see your tears and flip? Makes sense. Keep crying.

yeah right sam GIF
You are quite the wordsmith.

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say here but I'm sure it's brilliant.

Last edited:
I wanna agree but it seems like our insiders are getting pumped a ton of sunshine to share to the masses…

The staff is either totally naive or know their getting whipped on the trail but don’t want to lose any kinda momentum…
As soon as d$ started talking about late night conversations etc. I knew it was over. Like c'mon bruh lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back