The Disease

and we continue.............................so many **** Coaches in here that the room is all Chiefs with no Indians..........LOL.
The Coaches see these players almost every day, and now we have the Coach whisperers with their keyboards, before the first game....prognosticating.
Oh lawd...Aug. 24 th....hurry...

Advertisement
For all the folks in here taking up for Knowles, did you go this hard in defense of our starting QB last year? Since when are players who play like crap off limits to the fan base?

We went hard at Glenn Cook. Highsmith. The list goes on. Curious why RK gets special treatment.

For all the folks in here taking up for Knowles, did you go this hard in defense of our starting QB last year? Since when are players who play like crap off limits to the fan base?

We went hard at Glenn Cook. Highsmith. The list goes on. Curious why RK gets special treatment.

LOL. He don't. If he getes MORE burn and gets MOAR burned again this year, I will pick up right where we all left off.
If he shows out and magically improves, then F$%k yes for us.
I know what I think is going to happen, but until then...i think we can afford to be gracious with all the other upward momentum at THIS point.

Advertisement
Back