The Disease

Advertisement
I personally think Knowles will have a solid senior campaign. Similar to a Langham from last season. We've seen it with others before. Sometimes it just takes maturing, developing physically & the right opportunity. 🤞

Coach manny, part of the "DISEASE" that has been plaguing this program besides giving up under adversity, are coaches who play inferior players for reasons beyond being the best option available.. you are eradicating the disease but are leaving this one small part of the tumor in the body, please fix it asap, or you will suffer from the symptoms.. remember part of the "DISEASE" is when players see the coaches play inferior players and creates departures and friction..

I love Manny but just my thoughts,
The "disease" is porsters who assume that if a kid doesn't make the plays they want, we must have better player who the coaches won't play for some petty reason.

Sometimes the best option we have still isn't great.

Advertisement
Coach manny, part of the "DISEASE" that has been plaguing this program besides giving up under adversity, are coaches who play inferior players for reasons beyond being the best option available.. you are eradicating the disease but are leaving this one small part of the tumor in the body, please fix it asap, or you will suffer from the symptoms.. remember part of the "DISEASE" is when players see the coaches play inferior players and creates departures and friction..

WTF are you talking about?

I'm so sick of everyone's BS!!! Last year was last year. The past is the past. Ya'll prejudging a player's ability before the season has even started. Open your **** mind to the possibility that people improve in life and in football. You see 1 game or 1 season and believe that's the best anyone has to offer. These kids have been grinding since Spring. Have an open mind. Wait until we see how any of these players perform THIS year before making your judgments about what a player is capable of and whether he's a playmaker or a liability.

Knowles may turn out to be the liability that you think he is. However, if the coaches believe in him and keep putting him on the field, then give him the opportunity to succeed or fail before tearing him down. He won't get playing time if he's not getting the job done.

Enough said!!!
Agree completely. Tired of the piling on with Knowles; let's wait & see. At least he's not quitting 10 days before the game.

Advertisement

Dear OP,

I think you misspelled "crack" in your screen name.

Best Regards,

Manny

I think the disease is more about not giving playing time but having to earn playing time. For all we know he could have had his pics vs Matocha or Perry who has nack for throwing to the defense.
I was excited about D. Smith as much as anyone but from everything Manny has done to this point does not make me question Smiths status one bit.

Miami should never lack depth and talent at any skill position. I know people saying believe in the Coaching staff with Knowles, but I was always told you cant connect the dots in the future but you can connect the dots in the past Knowles hadnt even shown flashes through his career here, so what makes one think he's going to magically show up and play big.

Advertisement

Oh geez...."my pet player wasn't named starter so I'm going to whine about the coaches."

Advertisement
The really pathetic thing is I legitimately believe there are people here on CIS who would rather Knowles NOT play well on 8/24, literally hoping he makes bad plays again just so they can come back here and stroke their fragile egos and say "See, see, see!!! I was right!". That's about as revolting as you can get as a fan, but I genuinely believe that is the case for some people here.

I have busted Knowles bawls on here plenty. I wouldn't be sad if he never played a down again based on his body of work so far - BUT I will be extra stoked if he is serviceable and even more so if he balls out. Happy to eat that L.

I mean Knowles was taking time from d. Smith. Sooo I'm just gonna say he can't be that good if he ain't starting and splitting time with Knowles
Actually we haven't played 1 ******* game yet you brain geniuses.

Advertisement
Back