The Disease

Advertisement
But knowles played for manny the dc. So this isn’t on Banda. Manny knows who and what knowles is. You think manny isn’t aware of what is going on on defense?

Y is everyone upset at this guy transferring im like amazed that this transfer has caused an uproar, the only thin i remember is him making one tackle vs VT or Notre Dame thats it
It's just another excuse to stand on a soapbox and complain about something.... anything.... everything... over and over and over again..

The really pathetic thing is I legitimately believe there are people here on CIS who would rather Knowles NOT play well on 8/24, literally hoping he makes bad plays again just so they can come back here and stroke their fragile egos and say "See, see, see!!! I was right!". That's about as revolting as you can get as a fan, but I genuinely believe that is the case for some people here.

Advertisement
Ok this type of thread has me thinking banners are going up the second we start trailing this season.
When it comes time to pay for the banner 99% on this board won't put up any cash. Don't worry about banners from this bunch, this season.

If you don't want Knowles to see the field, then recruit some 4 and 5 star athletes at his position...

The really pathetic thing is I legitimately believe there are people here on CIS who would rather Knowles NOT play well on 8/24, literally hoping he makes bad plays again just so they can come back here and stroke their fragile egos and say "See, see, see!!! I was right!". That's about as revolting as you can get as a fan, but I genuinely believe that is the case for some people here.
You would be correct in that assessment. Guy is a cane through and through and people are killing him because he isn't great and made mistakes. To be able to shutout the noise and still come back HERE in front of this s*** fan base and try again shows that he is a bigger man than 100% of his detractors.

Advertisement
It's getting to be that I hope Knowles has The best year of any safety ever because that's good for the Canes and because it will **** off a whole lotta people here. Win-win.

It's like another poster said elsewhere, TNM means a clean slate for everyone.
I mean its not like there's personal reasons some fans don't want to see knowles play. **** near every time you turn on the film and there's a bust in coverage or a missed tackle, there's one common denominator. If he plays well then why would people not root for him? But his history doesn't suggest that he'll be much more than a easy 6

Coach manny, part of the "DISEASE" that has been plaguing this program besides giving up under adversity, are coaches who play inferior players for reasons beyond being the best option available.. you are eradicating the disease but are leaving this one small part of the tumor in the body, please fix it asap, or you will suffer from the symptoms.. remember part of the "DISEASE" is when players see the coaches play inferior players and creates departures and friction..

I love Manny but just my thoughts,
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I mean its not like there's personal reasons some fans don't want to see knowles play. **** near every time you turn on the film and there's a bust in coverage or a missed tackle, there's one common denominator. If he plays well then why would people not root for him? But his history doesn't suggest that he'll be much more than a easy 6
Agreed, but a change in attitude can work wonders. He's had another offseason to practice and work out. New S&C staff may have given him the extra half step he needed. There are plenty of late bloomers.

Coaches should never play inferior players but the season hasnt started so we will see what happens, but I hated that about our previous staffs they always played favorites no matter skill set.

Edit: Also im not mad about Smith transferring I wasnt super high on him like most, Keontra though Im super high on.

I always liked Smiffy. He brings the wood about as well as Carter, but seemed better suited (as far as quickness and hips) to playing in space as well. That said, he often/usually looked lost (based on what we saw in games) when put out there 20 yards from the line of scrimmage, so there was a lot for him yet to prove.

Long story short, I endorse the above message. Smith leaving just increases the pressure to get Bolden ready to play quickly, same for K. Smith.

Can't remember, was Keontra here in the spring?

I have never been a fan of Knoweles as a player and think we was played tok
Much last year, but maybe, just maybe, he has improved from last season. I know it’s a crazy thought, a guy improving from one season to the next, but it does happen.

Poor kid is this seasons Malek Rosier.

Advertisement
If you don't want Knowles to see the field, then recruit some 4 and 5 star athletes at his position...

Or like Ive said from the beginning... someone step the **** up and take the job then.

Coaches aren't gonna play Knowles if the others are performing better, but if they're not playing better than him then what do you want the coaches to do??? Play someone whos performing worse than him?? C'mon

I always liked Smiffy. He brings the wood about as well as Carter, but seemed better suited (as far as quickness and hips) to playing in space as well. That said, he often/usually looked lost (based on what we saw in games) when put out there 20 yards from the line of scrimmage, so there was a lot for him yet to prove.

Long story short, I endorse the above message. Smith leaving just increases the pressure to get Bolden ready to play quickly, same for K. Smith.

Can't remember, was Keontra here in the spring?
yea i think so

Also Chise reminds me of Sniff

I mean Knowles was taking time from d. Smith. Sooo I'm just gonna say he can't be that good if he ain't starting and splitting time with Knowles

Smith never got a fair shake.

He played early. Should of redshirted his first year.

Then they switch his position.

Then they switch him back to safety.

By all accounts he’s been killing it since spring.

I don’t give a **** how good Knowles has been doing. We all know what he does on game day.

Smith should be a co- starter with Carter.

Advertisement
Back